Danny Carey

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mkaye

Danny Carey

Postby mkaye » 25 Nov 2017 23:59

I haven't had a lucid dream in a long time, nor have I tried, but I had a great one last night. I was interviewing my favorite drummer; Danny Carey. It seemed like we were in his office. It was brightly lit and he was sitting behind a very messy desk in a huge comfy office chair. I got the sense that he was a friendly guy who was interested in answering my questions and sharing anecdotes. I vaguely remember asking a question then thinking in a starstruck way "I'm interviewing Danny Carey." Then I looked closely at him and realized this guy looked a little different from the real guy. I realized that I was dreaming, consciously thought of a question I wanted to ask Danny Carey (it was still stupid), took the dream equivalent of a deep breath, and enjoyed a moment that will likely never happen in the real world. Two or three questions later and I was awake.
What a fun thing to do in your sleep!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”