Lucid but not... 3 times

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nissa

Lucid but not... 3 times

Postby Nissa » 27 Nov 2017 23:48

I have gotten better at remembering more of my dreams in a night. Last night I remember around 6 different dreams, 3 of which I knew and mentioned I was dreaming, but wasn't aware enough to go do things I actually wanted to do. The first some guy was going to burn down a building with people locked inside. I seemed frankly just too tired to deal with it, so I said to him "listen, you can either just let them go or I have to stop you. And I'm dreaming so I can do literally anything. Just let them go." so he did and I moved on with the dream in a nonlucid state. The second time I was flying around the city, which usually triggers lucidity. I was aware I was dreaming but not aware enough to leave. The third time I was in a parking structure and my truck had a flat tire. I thought "at least this isn't happening in real life" but still called a tow truck and dicked around my broken down truck.

Maybe next time.
Light though thou be, thou leapest out of darkness; but I am darkness leaping out of light, leaping out of thee

24/7/365

Re: Lucid but not... 3 times

Postby 24/7/365 » 03 Dec 2017 19:33

yes, maybe next time.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”