Dream about the Lord's Return

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
guardia-inn

Dream about the Lord's Return

Postby guardia-inn » 17 Dec 2017 00:00

(I had a long dream, so I'll try to explain it all!)

(Mystery Man on DC-8, Nguyen Van Lem) (PREFACE)
100photos.time.com/photos/eddie-adams-saigon-execution

Ron L. Hubbard records that a man was dropped from a DC-8 plane into a portal/volcano. Then he records that the plane flew through this portal, and ended up in the Andromeda Galaxy..............History records that around 1970 that a man was dropped from a DC-8 in Japan, you can just barely see the portal he was dropped into in the bottom of the photograph. Ron L. Hubbard called this man "XENU", short for "Nguyen Van Lem": Xenu and an Illustrated History of Scientology youtube.com/watch?v=_s3gIthXHJU .............. (OT III, Ron L. Hubbard's Prophecy, declared the Return of the Lord Jesus, essentially at Christmas, following the Solar Eclipse that Crosses the USA on 8/21/2017 (178 Billion), which is Christmas (palmas) between the year 2017 and 2018................Christmas (250 Million / 12/25/2017) for the usa, founded in 1776 (76 Planets) (Nguyen Van Lem, taught many things, but, I can recalled the most important fact of several, and that was that the "Human Soul is 100 Grams", which is the Pituitary Gland, since it controls weather or not a disease or infection is allowed to kill the body ................... written on the body of Nguyen Van Lem, as you have recorded was the written "X287" that is a location in the right brain in the weight of grams, it deals with the "waking state", it also reflects the deterioration your brain receives from not receiving certain waves, like in meditation or sleep .................... so this is like a coma for a long time or like, parachuting to get an adrenaline rush...................that Genetic Dan will experience and the people in gross sin, when they are subjected to the "Sign of Divorce", or "Joseph the Blessings", that is a principal location for deterioration in the right brain ..................... when God introduced the gospel's program, the primate brain was also updated (two have not only two hemispheres, but a more complex right brain)[/i], that is the MISSING LINK's, right brain center (it is near the back of the brain to the right side, in the right hemisphere) ................... "X287", or Christmas (25) between 2017 and 2018, can also mean double solar eclipse cross 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 ...................... (Satan will damage the body and cause pain to blur the lines, however, none of that involves "freewill choice", you can't fight an enemy you can't classify with your pride, that means, as a creature created with "freewill choice", many are guilty of suppressing "spirituality" with "sin", that means their brain function in certain is not functional or not at all present, this is both genetic and from years of abuse of their bodies ..................... what makes these people dangerous is their need to fight spiritually, there's no way to remove spirituality (with SIGN OF DIVORCE/"Joseph the Blessings"), however the desecration of the body will give them this feeling .................. science does not use the study of bible reading and brain wave measurement, because of its ignorance and pride, but you must see past that soon, back to topic)

Mystery Man DC-8 = D.B.COOPER = CHRISTMAS DAY BOMB (NUCLEAR BOMB FOR NEW YORK CITY)

roswellbooks.com/edinburg/?page_id=679

The Man Falling from the Plane, to mark the Lord's Coming ............... this has been a revolving theme. With one exception. The Prophecy from D.B.COOPER, claims that a Nuclear Bomb will fall from a plane, in the location that a man was dropped ..................... this can only be the location of the 9/11/2001 Falling Man in New York City, and this can only be in Christmas Day of 2017 ...................... (Flight 370 was the last, warning, that is tied to this Prophecy, that is, the plane disappeared on the Equinoxical Period..................and December/Christmas is around the Equinoxical Period, that is the connection) (this is the MILLSTONE in Revelation that was dropped like Jesus from the High Mountain, or this is the comet MABUS from Nostradamus that is connected to the end of the Third Age of Antichrist/Blind and Dumb) (Science has called this "Jumping Jesus for the New Testament", (etc.), (Pyramid Inches for the Old Testament, and Planet Nine for Revelation) (as measurements)

Nostradamus Prophecy of MABUS (Restated) (The Celestial Body that identifies with the Return of Jesus 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms or the God Particle, which is really a result of "True Unified Field")

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

The Twin Towers and One World Trade Center had at least 100 Floors build by the Hands of Men. This is the same location where the 9/11/2001 Falling Man, had died. If that Falling Man, was Moses or the Son of Man that confirms the covenant in Daniel, then this is also the location on earth there God causes disaster by slamming MABUS into the Earth...................Nostradamus uses Three Pillars for Buildings in the Lost Plate he uses to describe this instance in the Quatrain, and indicates A COMET WILL STRIKE ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER, the long hand ribbon is touch a tower that appears to be the tallest one, that can only be ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/update-on-interstellar-object-oumuamua/

C8Q44
The natural offspring off Ogmios (Oumuamua, an unknown body, waiting to strike New York City)
will turn off the road from seven to nine. (9/11 to 70th Year of Daniel from Roswell 1947 = 2017)
To the king long friend of the half man,
Navarre must destroy the fort at Pau. (Nuclear Bomb Level Destruction)

C2Q81
Through fire from the sky the city almost burned: (New York City, hit by Nuclear Bomb)
The Urn threatens Deucalion again:
Sardinia vexed by the Punic foist,
after Libra will leave her Phaethon. (Comet 3200 Phaethon, is the Marker)

(A Comet cannot Die, so when Nostradamus uses the word "MABUS" (BAR JESUS / GOG MAGOG), it must mark the death of a person, that is tied to this celestial comet, that would be the 9/11/2001 falling man, now, the comet itself or the celestial body itself, can only be either oumuamua or Comet 3200 Phaethon that causes the Nuclear Bomb Level Damage) (This can only happen this Christmas, not only because of the Sun's Alignment in the Dark Rift, 5 Years after the Galactic Alignment on 2012 ................... but because the "Uranus Pluto Square" terminates in 2017, and it has a 127 Year Cycle that is connected to MABUS 27 Year War as Nostradamus has said, but this is from the bible) (Solstice Precessional Alignment 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 ---- Uranus Pluto Square 2017 to 2018, the answer is the December Solstice/Christmas for the Dark Rift in 2017)

(Oumuamua is the Unknown Body that is aimed at New York at Present that Nasa has named for North Korea)

ZECHARIAH 5:8 And he said, This [is] wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
ZECHARIAH 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
ZECHARIAH 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
ZECHARIAH 5:11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 is the Solar Eclipse that Cross the USA and the Seven Years of Revelation ... ... ... ... when God touches the Earth that is the Definition, so there is always a deviation. This is what we can do?

9/11/2001 + 1600 Furlongs of Rev. for 16 Years = 8/21/2017 Beginning of Seven Years
9/11/2001 + 2300 of Daniel for 23 Years = 4/8/2024 End of Seven Years

Christmas 2017 to 4/8/2024 = 2300 Days of Daniel

The above is Literal Value God uses for Seven Years of Revelation, but you can understand immediately that the Double Eclipse Cross to Christmas is a deviation?

8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 is 2422 Days in Length, this is God's Seven Years, 2300 Days is when God reveals the Lord's Body (True Unified Field/Sign of Divorce), this is the DEVIATION:

1290 + 1335 of Daniel = 2625 or Seven Years
1260 + 1260 of Revelation = 2520 or Seven years
DEVIATION of 105 Days

8/12/2017 to 4/8/2024 = 2422 Days
Christmas of 2017 to 4/8/2024 = 2300 Days
DEVIATION OF 122 Days

The Correct Answer is when "God touches the Earth", the answer from the Bible is is a parable, the measurement will be very close, but not always the same, that is the law.........................God does not have to identify with the Solstice (old testament), if, Christmas for Jesus was when God touched the earth in that day to amend the law (new testament).

(2300 is not a measurement for Seven Years, it is a measurement for the Lord's Coming.........................God uses the figure of 1600 Furlongs as a measurement for Lord's Coming, that as a parable, appears to invalidate the Lord's Coming, with blindness and dumbness of the lord's wrath, so nothing at all beyond 9/11/2001, flip 1600 and you get 9/11.........................we'll just have to see what happens from now until Christmas) (there is no better answer, anything beyond the 70th Year is a False Witness) (after the climax of 2013 to 2014 for the ethnic people, black lives matter marked their shame and death, and they never really reached the same climax of using lethal force against me, now it is the turn of the usa's state funded inri incest/rape/murder, after millions are deceased it is unlikely that you will reach the same climaxes with me in your pleasure, especially if you are not willing to keep feeling pain) (take me to new york, one world trade center before millions are dead, so we can turn this into hundreds of millions of dead usa citizens) (that is your choice, that is what I wanted to say about pain, before you kept hurting me recently in your pride) (Begin the North Korean War, immediately!)

24/7/365

Re: Dream about the Lord's Return

Postby 24/7/365 » 17 Dec 2017 20:04

you can find meaning and create a story! I had no idea that was possible! you are truly blessed!

jasmine2

Re: Dream about the Lord's Return

Postby jasmine2 » 18 Dec 2017 09:23

Guardia-inn,
You make many references to Ron L. Hubbard and his Scientology teachings.

I recommend the following video, book, and articles which include descriptions by former members of Scientology regarding the financial scams and harmful psychological and physical abuses which they were often victims of in this organization.

(1) YouTube video - Leah Remini on the Cult of Scientology/ Real Time with Bill Maher

(2) Book - "Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief" by Lawrence Wright

(3)Website - Leave Scientology - leavescientology.blogspot.com

(4) Article - "Scientology Defectors Describe Violence, Humiliation In 'the Hell Hole' " - tampabay.com - Tampa Bay Times

(5) Article - "Scientology: The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power" - cs.cmu.edu - Carnegie Mellon University

(6) Article - "Scientology's Chilling Effect" - by Joe Nocera - nytimes.com - New York Times

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”