Many Depths - Death Cycle

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cldmind

Many Depths - Death Cycle

Postby Cldmind » 18 Dec 2017 23:44

I have been experiencing lucid dreams for around ten years now, that I can remember. Each experience is unique and itself, however, the overall theme is typically very familiar. The typical experience is; I am about to fall asleep when I start to feel a vibration, I give in to the vibration, and I find myself in a dream. Depending on how calm I am, during the transition, I can experience the dream move around explore and sometimes create. (And for those of you who can't get past the initial stage, you have to accept your fate. That is how I broke through.)

This last experience was something altogether different and terrifying. I was in the lucid dream riding a bike through my old neighborhood with a destination very familiar to me. It wasn't the most Lucid experience; however, I knew it was a dream, so I played along like I was watching a movie. Sometimes if I enjoy the scenery or experience, I let go of the lucidness and enjoy the show so to speak if that makes any sense to you all.

Anyways, I was riding my bike I made a mistake and fell off of a very tall cliff. During the fall I realized I was going to die, I closed my eyes accepting my fate and death. As a side note I never really feared death since it is inevitable so as I was falling, I just accepted it for what it was.

The only thing is I didn't impact in the time my mind told me I should have. The fall was probably 100ft, and five or so seconds after I accepted my fate I realized I should have died already. So I tried to open my eyes. I couldn’t; I was in a limbo of sorts which set me into a panic. A few moments went by, and the paralysis faded, and I found myself in a dark Void. At this point, I truly thought I had died. I wasn’t afraid at first because the relief I felt from being able to move was still fresh. That feeling quickly faded though, and as I kept walking, I began to panic and ran. Eventually, I found myself in a new life very much not like a dream. But something was very off with this reality. Even though I knew something was very wrong, I was also very relieved. I thought okay I died in my sleep and now this is what's after so it was almost very enlightening.

But the people the animals nothing was right. I soon began to think that I didn't die and I was in another dream. The details at this level were unbelievable I was able to see things that I can only describe as Energies alongside the physical world people were walking through me, and I was walking through them animals which I love wouldn't respond to me and just snarled. I quickly realized this was my life; only it wasn’t the life I know. My pictures were on the wall, but with people that exited my life a long time ago, however, some things were the same I see my mothers picture on the wall and other objects that are me/mine. At this point, I was starting to panic. I wanted to get out even the void had a calmer feeling than this. Then I saw myself; working on the lawn or something out front; I tried to get my attention, but I couldn’t interact. I could sense it was me, but I also felt it wasn’t me. At one point I and I looked directly at each other but I could tell I was looking through me.. l Full blown panic attack ensued.

When you want to get out of a lucid dream sometimes, it's not that easy. It's physically exhausting sometimes to force yourself awake; I don't know how to describe it that makes sense. Escaping from this, whatever it was, was the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life. The strangest thing about this world was the lack of physical. I could see, sense things, but I couldn't feel them I couldn't feel warm I couldn't feel cold. It was like all of my senses, except vision with a strange haze of energies, were no longer available to me.

In a desperate attempt to wake myself up I found a pool outside, I stripped down and jumped in and felt absolutely nothing. The Panic started to set in realizing that I might be stuck. With everything I had I closed my eyes and focused on myself. I soon could feel the curtain lifting so to speak, but the whole experience was like nothing I am used too. I woke up with a feeling of knowing that I just don’t understand. After hundreds of lucid dreams, this has me shaken. To the point that I searched for somewhere to share it… Which I don’t typically do.

promo

Re: Many Depths - Death Cycle

Postby promo » 26 Jan 2018 09:45

thanks for sharing.

you definitely traveled pretty far.

You touched upon it in the beginning, you said it's about accepting and staying calm. All tests in real life and the dream world have to do with our ability to stay focused, calm and not get distracted.

It's a sensory test to follow our instincts, to follow our guide home.

LDer Charles

Re: Many Depths - Death Cycle

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Feb 2018 20:24

Thanks for sharing this lucid dream story i thought it was very well written and that's the main reason I don't always post mine is I don't think they're written professionally enoughThe only thing I could say is I feel inspired because it reminds me of how powerful some of these dream experience

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”