First Lucid Dream! (In which I discover I am a brat!)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
beansandlentils

First Lucid Dream! (In which I discover I am a brat!)

Postby beansandlentils » 09 Aug 2012 12:24

I had my first lucid dream after following Rebecca's tips (I have lucid dreamed spontaneously in my life before). It was great in many ways, and I was so aware that I was dreaming. However, it did seem slightly less vivid than other lucid dreams I'd had in the past. I kept rubbing my hands together and reminded myself that I was dreaming, but I was unclear as to what it was I wanted to do.

After waking up, I am surprised by how bossy I was. I went around for like 30-40 minutes telling everyone what to do, or trying to tell the dream what to do. I'm not sure why this was my fantasy! At one point there was a village of people and I told them all to pay me a compliment - like I was some sort of tyrant! Well, they didn't all follow. Good first experience - I'd love tips for next time! Maybe even just exploring and seeing what unfolds...

Kal

Re: First Lucid Dream! (In which I discover I am a brat!)

Postby Kal » 25 Aug 2012 14:05

Haha! I can't really help in the tips department as I've only had one brief lucid dream before, but this was funny. :)

HAGART

Re: First Lucid Dream! (In which I discover I am a brat!)

Postby HAGART » 31 Aug 2012 03:00

I become a jerk in my lucid dreams most of the time. When you lose all inhibition and know there are no consequences it can happen to anybody. I do things I would never attempt in real life and it is very liberating.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”