Share your 1st LD here! :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
fistania

Share your 1st LD here! :D

Postby fistania » 12 Aug 2012 10:18

Hi all,
i made this topic so everyone can share their 1st Lucid Dream experience here, in this one topic. because there's sooo many people posting new topics just to share their 1st LD, individually (10 topics in 1 page!)

so i hope this topic can act as a collection of people's 1st LD experience.

enjoy! :)

fistania

Re: Share your 1st LD here! :D

Postby fistania » 12 Aug 2012 10:23

so i guess i should go first :)

my first lucid dream was on 16th September 2009 (wow i didn't realized 3 years has passed!)
i was on a port where suddenly i realized that i was dreaming. then i tried to imagine my favourite anime character there, and it's hard :|. suddenly a vehicle passed by and i got in, with people inside and my character was there too (blurry). a moment passed and i woke up.

it's really random though… ^_^; but that was the first time i made a dream journal, and it was probably around 2 weeks after lurking around this site

James

Postby James » 18 Aug 2012 23:11

When I was 4-6 I was dreaming there was a big T-Rex on our street and I was with my 3 best friends. We hid under this wooden tower structure but the T-Rex knocked it down and it fell perfectly to make a small shelter we could see out of. 1 of my friends was like this has to be a dream so lets try to wake ourselves up. At this point I realised that I was the dreamer so instead of flying or stuff like that (every boys dream), I... Uhm...
Well I punched myself in the face to wake up. :|

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Was it worth it?

fistania

Postby fistania » 26 Aug 2012 12:51

hahahah James, your reaction was funny XD
but still it's pretty impressive to have a lucid dream that early, i don't think i've had any lucid dream before i go to this site, but perhaps i just don't remember it…

andreah49

Postby andreah49 » 27 Aug 2012 02:19

The first time I ever had a lucid dream where I changed things was about a year ago. Long story short this rainbow lizard, kind of like a mixture of a komodo dragon and that thing from Holes, was chasing me after I fell into its cave and it was laughing really really hard, presumably because it was going to get me. I HATE things chasing me. So I came out of the mouth of the cave looking for an escape route, but at the mouth was a giant tennis court lined with a brick wall. I thought to myself, Oh shit. I ran up to the wall and began pushing it, meanwhile the lizard was still laughing and running on its hind legs after me. I kept pushing the wall, and at this point (like I always have since I was a kid) I realized I was dreaming and told myself to wake up. It's like the end of alice in wonderland, I'm just yelling, "Andrea, wake up, it's a dream, you're dreaming." (I suppose this realization is fear induced since it's always in scary or unpleasant dreams) and eventually, as the lizard was right behind me, and the laughing louder than ever, I pushed through the wall to entire whiteness except for some grass I was standing on. The laughter was echoing as it died away and I remember thinking, "I'm dreaming and I didn't wake up." I looked to my left and a dog was running out of the whiteness towards me, I looked at it very hard and concentrated and turned it into a ball. It looked like Tommy's from rugrats. Idk why I chose a ball. Then I looked to my right and I saw the sky, it sort of looked like a watercolor painting at the edges of the whiteness, and then was really sparkling with the stars, and I looked up at the moon and changed it to the sun and light like rippled off of it and it looked like when you throw a rock into water, the ripples changed the night to day. I told myself that I could eat whatever I wanted, calorie free, and I turned to my right again and there was some cake. I went to eat some, when I saw a lonely parking garage cover with a person under it. I walked towards it and realized it was my Granddad, so I changed him into Brad Pitt circa 1990 (when he was actually attractive) and it was difficult because he changed from bottom to top and about halfway through would start fighting me to change back in my grandpa but eventually I concentrated hard enough and he changed completely. I jumped on him and we were about to kiss, when he began shimmering and changing on his own back to god only knows who, and then everything slipped away and I woke up. So long hahaa sorry. But this changed my life, truly! It's a wonderful and captivating phenomenon.

fistania

Postby fistania » 02 Sep 2012 14:45

that's interesting way to escape nightmare andreah49,
a laughing lizard… that must be really scary :s

Omarsonic9

Postby Omarsonic9 » 02 Sep 2012 21:25

OK Then, my first lucid dream!
I forgot to journal it because I was busy, but I remember it,almost every detail!
So first, it was non-lucid, I was in a dark place underground. There were evil people, maybe like a gang. and the boss was a scary guy, his eyes was fully white,but I wasnt scared because I knew he was an actor [LOL] the dream is so random, so, he was gonna jail me or something, and then I was thinking "I need a way out of this dream" then I thought again "WAIT A MINUTE, Dream,wha,THIS IS MY DREAM! IM DREAMING!" then I somehow fought with the gang, they were waiting for me to attack. my attacks failed because I thought I was a bender [avatar the last airbender,look it up] I tried fire bending, nothing happened,I tried air bending, nothing got out of my hand, I tried water bending and suddenly water appeared! I tried to freeze it but, lol I failed, and thats it. after that I was like "dam it" then someone woke me up.

I'm so happy now! but I didnt have any lucid dream after that day. Hopefully I will have one today!

DATE: 31/8/2012

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 03 Sep 2012 03:52

My first one was very short and not very clear. i was in my school. i realized that i was dreaming so i jumped off a set of stairs in attempt to fly. i didnt and fell on my face. but it didnt hurt. it was a soft fall. then i yelled, "this is my dream! i control it!" a girl came up to me and said, "what?" i was like, im dreaming.

i have a question. i have had dreams before this one where i realized i was dreaming, but i didnt control it because i didnt know it was possible or how to. is that considered being lucid.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Omarsonic9

Postby Omarsonic9 » 03 Sep 2012 10:01

Lucid Dreamer wrote:My first one was very short and not very clear. i was in my school. i realized that i was dreaming so i jumped off a set of stairs in attempt to fly. i didnt and fell on my face. but it didnt hurt. it was a soft fall. then i yelled, "this is my dream! i control it!" a girl came up to me and said, "what?" i was like, im dreaming.

i have a question. i have had dreams before this one where i realized i was dreaming, but i didnt control it because i didnt know it was possible or how to. is that considered being lucid.

If you know that you were dreaming, then yes it was lucid.
Lucid dreaming is like baby steps. You need to walk, then run,etc.. after that you master lucid dreaming :P

lucidreamer98

Postby lucidreamer98 » 03 Sep 2012 20:49

well i had my first like last sat/sun not the one just gone the week before.i was on holiday and i dreamt i was at home and i walked in to my parents room and my mum was in bed and the bed got lit on fire and i thought "wait,i can re-do this with a better outcome" so i replayed that part of the dream and through the re-play i said to myself "hang on a minute,im dreaming!" and became lucid.shame i cant remember much after that,but i was still excited as it was my first ld.my 2nd was last night but im not going to go into details right now as im about to journal it

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”