Share your 1st LD here! :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
crazydreamer15

Re: Share your 1st LD here! :D

Postby crazydreamer15 » 18 Aug 2013 23:00

i had my first lucid dream last night. i was in my room, i did a reality check by looking at my clock, the numbers wouldent stay the same. i knew i was dreaming then so i got up and walked around, it wasent really clear and it was weird to walk around. then i went to sleep and woke up for real. i plan to have more control tonight, and having a longer dream

Unintended

Postby Unintended » 12 Oct 2016 13:06

I had my first lucid dream ever two nights ago, without even trying to. The problem is, reading or thinking about anything related to sleep, specially sleep disorders, makes me feel quite hypnophobic at night, which prevents me from easily getting to sleep. I usually didn't have vivid dreams, and I had started to keep a dream journal, which allowed me to remember a dream each night. However, I have been advised not to read anything about lucid dreaming nor try to achieve it (partly due to the increased likelihood of sleep paralysis).
So, two nights ago, at around 6:10 am, in one of those recurrent dreams where I am alone in a maze-like building (in this case a supermarket, although the dream plot was not related to the place), I spontaneously became lucid for the first time. I felt a wave of immense happiness, but, at the same time, I thought "This is not good, I have to wake up", so I just made myself wake up.
So, if I can't avoid it, I'd like to overcome the anxiety I feel toward sleep. I wonder if I could do it using lucid dreams...

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 16 Oct 2016 00:10

The first lucid dream I had was in January. I had just got into lucid dreaming. After two weeks of practice I had my first lucid dream. I remember it very clearly. I'm with my classmates, and we're outside a classroom waiting on our teacher. It is day time, and the sky looks grey and dark blue. The teacher called me to take a desk out the classroom and shake it out. Now when I was about to shake out the desk, and I turned around and notice that all of my classmates and the teacher had abandoned me. As I was about to pick up the desk, a loud screeching and high pitched sound came from it. It was so loud, that I knew something was wrong. Then it clicked to me, I'm dreaming. I felt like the best person in the entire world :) 8-)
I remember pushing my fingers through my palm and they went through my hand. As being a beginner, I took no concern in my actions. I saw stairs, and ran up them. Then I started staring at the sky, and at the moment I just felt more happy and grateful. Then I turned around to walk past a really dark classroom, and I noticed the dream was falling apart. I spanned around and around and around to try to stable the dream, until I fell down. The dream was stabilised again, but I couldn't get up. On top of that, I had fell in front of the extremely dark classroom, and fear went throughout my body and I woke up. That day was a great for me. I remember getting up saying, 'THAT WAS SO AWESOME' :lol: :lol:
Good Luck to those who are trying to have their first dream.
Peace And Love Guys ;)

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 16 Oct 2016 00:14

Unintended wrote:So, if I can't avoid it, I'd like to overcome the anxiety I feel toward sleep. I wonder if I could do it using lucid dreams...
Of course you can, lucid dreams are great. Ever since I started lucid dreaming, I've matured a lot, began to know myself more, and get rid of social anxiety. It is a great aid in getting rid of anxiety. Good Luck, on having your next lucid dream ;) 8-)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”