Share your 1st LD here! :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LCDAnthony

Re: Share your 1st LD here! :D

Postby LCDAnthony » 11 Jun 2013 18:47

I was looking up at the moon and it was changing colors then I walked away with out realizing it and I came back and the colors were 2x brighter and I yelled out randomly without thinking about it, "I'm dreaming!" Then I woke up.. haha

fistania

Postby fistania » 15 Jun 2013 07:37

LCDAnthony wrote:I was looking up at the moon and it was changing colors then I walked away with out realizing it and I came back and the colors were 2x brighter and I yelled out randomly without thinking about it, "I'm dreaming!" Then I woke up.. haha

too excited, was it?
i remember rebecca told us not to get overly excited in one of her articles, so when i had my first LD, i was like "ok ok ok don't shout or anything, first lets try… um… this…" but i lost consciousness quickly, lol :)

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 16 Jun 2013 12:57

Yeah that pretty much happened haha,
When I yelled to the world, "I'm dreaming!" Everything didn't just snap into focus it just went dark and faded away lol.

Jigsaw79

Postby Jigsaw79 » 20 Jun 2013 20:28

My first lucid dream I remember, excluding the one where I go crazy because I finally have a lucid dream.

Finally. I pinched myself for a reality check, and it worked. I became lucid. Too bad I didn't have anything planned. At the moment I didn't know how to get out of a dream easily. {Note: I was in my school.} I was outside, near a portable. I went inside, and it was a party. There was food, and I couldn't resist. I ate a M&M cookie. It didn't taste like one, though. I had some chocolate cake, and it tasted like the real thing. After that, I woke up.

That's it.

fistania

Postby fistania » 23 Jun 2013 14:41

Jigsaw79 wrote:My first lucid dream I remember, excluding the one where I go crazy because I finally have a lucid dream.

Finally. I pinched myself for a reality check, and it worked. I became lucid. Too bad I didn't have anything planned. At the moment I didn't know how to get out of a dream easily. {Note: I was in my school.} I was outside, near a portable. I went inside, and it was a party. There was food, and I couldn't resist. I ate a M&M cookie. It didn't taste like one, though. I had some chocolate cake, and it tasted like the real thing. After that, I woke up.

That's it.

food tastes great in dream :)
i've dreamt eating a portion of crispy steak and it was really delicious, and i saw the 2nd menu came, a bowl of thick salmon (which i REALLY LOVE). i was eager to finish the crispy steak so i can eat the salmon. but because i was eager, i kinda got chocked and coughed from the crispy steak. …i woke up from coughing. couldn't go back to sleep. :cry:

DreamChaser

Postby DreamChaser » 25 Jun 2013 11:57

My first ever lucid dream was basically me in a lavender forest, near a cottage and realizing that I had never been there before, and then suddenly realizing that I was dreaming. I then demanded that the world be brighter because it was too dark, then I had just created my dream horse when I fell back asleep :C

It was a short dream and I later wondered if I had just dreamt that I had a lucid dream, but only my awakened mine would create that particular horse >.<
Reality Check time!

snoylnerual

Postby snoylnerual » 25 Jun 2013 22:17

My first lucid dream was just a few weeks ago. I was driving back and forth on a hidden road in the woods..it had 6 or 7 houses altogether, some on either side of the road. One had quite a few cars so I thought maybe it was a fam vaca or a party or something..there was a mass license plate..at another house, there were those wooden shadow cutouts in lines leading up to it..some were praying, they were all painted. Then I decided hey maybe the road keeps going a certain way..so I went. The grass was wicked overgrown the way I was going but there were tire marks so I knew I could go. The road was short. I drove into water on accident and said well this car can drive in water so it's ok. Then I accidentally drove into more water (it looked like the ocean/a marshy area with random spots of grass/land) and I said its ok again..then I decided well why don't I just get out. So then for some reason I started rolling around?? Hahah. But I was like omg for some reason this feels awesome. It felt like my soul was rolling around free in my body. I had a glimpse of my dream body moving and my body in my bed lying still. Then I thought I wonder if I'll be in a tunnel soon like some other people experience..and then I was in one. The end was a circle of light. It was almost like a video game..it started off like maybe a 15' long tunnel..then it started twisting and turning and the walls changed to a black and white checkered pattern, like a chess board. I got scared and said quick show me this before I wake up!! And I was shown numbers in every single box...and I was like omg how am I gonna remember all this..first and only one so far!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

fistania

Postby fistania » 19 Jul 2013 18:16

@dreamchaser: so you're not sure whether you're still lucid or not when projecting the horse?
@snoylnerual: congrats on your first LD! so you realized you were dreaming since the beginning? or was it when you feel your soul was rolling around in your body?

DreamingDolan

Postby DreamingDolan » 22 Jul 2013 12:43

I had my first lucid dream last night. The dream was really long I was on these different boats cruising around. The dream had been going on for some time and I was in a docked boat when all of a sudden it just started going like 100 km/h (60 mph I think) backwards. The boat was just gaining speed and it was going towards an island. when it hit the island I went 20 meters into the air and I was terrified. When I hit the point where I stop going up and start going down I thought to myself "wait, this is a dream" then I closed my eyes. I don't know what happened then, I think I woke up or just lost lucidity after that.... ;_;
But I still happy that I had my first lucid dream :D.

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 22 Jul 2013 20:41

Oh my goodness! I just read through all these pages. I haven't had my first LD yet, but reading all your first lucid dreams was soooo inspiring!thanks guys!!:)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”