first lucid and the test

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
seancummings63

first lucid and the test

Postby seancummings63 » 26 Jun 2011 06:50

This is my first lucid dream I had always had some pretty bad dreams. But this one was different I heard a voice calling me I walked toward it and in a flash it was like I was in my back yard at night I looked around and saw I was standing in front of every single creature from my nightmares was standing in front of me. They all charged at me my first thought was to run then I have had enough I turned towards them an held out my hand and I was in control many lights shot from my hand and dissinegrated them all. I felt free then suddenly their was another flash and I was awake in my bed.

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Re: first lucid and the test

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 27 Jun 2011 10:35

Uhhhhh, I hated when I have finally done my first lucid dream and had awoken just at the beginning of it from over-exciting.
But yours seems better than mine in a very big way, because mine was just a moment of realizing that I'm dreaming, and then it ended, I hope I can re-live this moment again and do my second lucid dream!
Nice dream by the way, very fun ;)!
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 20 Mar 2013 17:18

PrototypeTEGTA wrote:I hope I can re-live this moment again and do my second lucid dream!

:lol: Now you know for sure :lol:
I was just reading the first posts of active members.
Do a reality check

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 21 Mar 2013 13:05

deepakkumaar97 wrote:
PrototypeTEGTA wrote:I hope I can re-live this moment again and do my second lucid dream!

:lol: Now you know for sure :lol:
I was just reading the first posts of active members.

Oh wow, this post is so old! Is this really me? Anyway, I don't think I've achieved what I wanted 2 years ago, yet. But, I'm on my way! :)
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”