bad lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

bad lucid dream

Postby survivour » 26 Jun 2011 22:43

ive had sleep paralysis since i can remember 4-5yrs old but only been lucid dreaming about 10yrs ive even had to restle "something " from pulling me out of bed.
Today i went for a hr or two i fell into a lucid dream then i heard a horrid voice but couldnt get out of the dream so i asked who it was and what it wanted it said "im lucifer" i was horrified as you can imagine , i said oh yeah i thought i was saying it out loud but now i think it was in my head , the voice said i want sex with you, all of a sudded i felt a big flap of skin on my side but it was attached to me, im still struggling to get out of this dream..but i say go fo says you wont like the kind of sex i like bla bla bla ..i wont go into too much detail coz this is my first post, i had to struggle to get out of bed and away from this "thing" like a force was pulling me the other way,,i managed to win with great difficulty, outside my bedroom door i was stunned sweating and terrified, i must say im very scared to go to sleep tonight coz i have a feeling if i didnt win.....maybe i wouln't be here now..............thanx for reading any comments or advice on how to get out of a lucid dream would be great although most time i like to stay as long as possible..Debbie.

Re: bad lucid dream

Postby Peter » 27 Jun 2011 10:55

dont fight the feelings, at that level you are feeling what is normal and then getting scared and making something out of it all that does not exist. Remember its your body, your dream and your feelings. One tiny bit at a time just accept the feelings and the scary stuff will weaken and should go away

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”