lucid dream technique

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MagMeyer

lucid dream technique

Postby MagMeyer » 26 Aug 2012 02:07

i wanted to have a way to discern if i was dreaming, so i picked a really fun activity... gymnastics.

i'm now 50 years old, cannot perform floor exercises any more like when i was a child, but I thoroughly enjoy the feeling and I am familiar with what it feels like to tumble really well -- especially back flips because your vantage point is that you watch yourself landing.

so i decided to tumble in my dreams so I would know that i was dreaming!. how fun... i was just about to stick the landing -- and i thought, "I'll show these judges!" and instead of landing, you know, with both feet on the mat, i decided to DIVE through the floor - woohoo! -- and came up in the gym at another apparatus.

what a joy, too fun.

may i suggest The Power of Now by E. Tolle ... has helped me in my waking life and i believe is quite directly responsible for my dreams to go from tortured to surrendered ... from bad to really really good.
Bless us all
MagDelish

Peter

Re: lucid dream technique

Postby Peter » 26 Aug 2012 03:05

LOL - how did the judges cope with that on the scorecard
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

MagMeyer

Postby MagMeyer » 26 Aug 2012 03:24

@Peter

good question! i remember their faces were kind of happy and they turned into people i know ...

but i have the habit of getting so ecstatic that i laugh my way awake.

my lover tells me that i giggle in my sleep ... :lol:
Bless us all
MagDelish

Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Aug 2012 10:06

Cool and the judges are a reflection of your waking self so stay happy and keep enjoying life
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”