First Whole Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First Whole Lucid Dream

Postby SaraM2261 » 30 Jun 2011 22:07

So the first lucid dreams I had were more like lucid moments and then waking up.

Last night, however, I had a dream where I became lucid for quite a long time at the end/middle of it!!!

I was at some kind of landscape arboretum and there were gardens every where. Then I noticed that there were guys with machines digging up and moving the dirt around all around me. I was a bit worried because they didn't see me and I was concerned that they would bury me.

Then suddenly I was trapped inside a giant hollow disk of cement with one window and it was rolling down a hill bouncing me all over the place with it. There was another woman inside it with me and were tumbling around in it. Then I put my hands up to the side and that triggered immediate lucidity!! I guess so much reading about palms and rubbing hands together etc jogged my brain to thinking about lucid dreaming.

I laughed because I knew I wasn't really in this huge scary thing bouncing down a hill. And it stopped. The woman looked at me like I was a bit insane, so I told her it was okay because we were really just dreaming! She smiled and then the scene changed to us at a dessert counter eating a sundae together which was awesome. I kept thinking of other things that I should do, like fly or meet someone who I wanted to meet, but the ice cream sundae was good and I was content just to know I had achieved becoming lucid. Soon after that the dream ended.

I did not take any 5HTP last night, but I did drink, and i was quite tired. I think just forcing myself to stay awake for about 10 minutes or so after feeding the cats at 5am helped it happen a lot!

Re: First Whole Lucid Dream

Postby Intrepid » 30 Jun 2011 22:23

I've found that my lucidity in dreams is the same in the sense that I am very content existing in a world my mind created. Nothing quite like admiring a beautiful dreamscape, feeling the sun on your skin, or tasty ice cream. ;)
I do want to try summoning or flying in my next, though. Thanks for sharing!

Re: First Whole Lucid Dream

Postby rdubya » 30 Jun 2011 22:27

ooo haven't thought about food yet! great idea!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”