Awesome Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Legended

Awesome Dream

Postby Legended » 12 Sep 2012 22:31

I was driving with my brother on the freeway. It was raining and the window wouldn't rolling up so a bunch of the water was getting in. I noticed it was too much water coming in. I told myself I must be dreaming.

I told my brother not to worry, I'll teleport us there. So we teleported to what seemed to be a town square. I began to fly ontop of one building to the next. I looked at the sun and began to wonder how high I can go. So I flew up towards the sun and it got warmer and warmer. I stopped and looked back. I saw the earth surrounded by space. I had a sudden urge to dive into the ocean. I basically sky dived into the ocean and ended up in a coral reef. I was surrounded by sea life such as fish, turtles, sharks, and eels. The scene made me feel calm. I began to loose focus and My subconscious took over. I than woke up in friend's room, which is a garage, with many other friend's. I looked outside and it was snowing, which is weird because it doesn't snow in Southern California. My friend opened the garage and the snowflakes where huge. They where the size of my palm. I caught one and it dissolved slowly in my hand turning into water. I wish my dream would of continued but my alarm clock woke up. Until next time...

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dreamerinmiami

Re: Awesome Dream

Postby dreamerinmiami » 13 Oct 2012 23:20

Wow that sounds so much fun :D
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”