Exploring Deep Into the Consciousness

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Legended

Exploring Deep Into the Consciousness

Postby Legended » 18 Oct 2012 05:03

Hi everybody

I'm excited to share this dream. It's a new experience for me as far as lucid dreams go. It's a good thing too cause now I have something to explore while in the dream realm. Well anyways, my dream started with me walking to my friend's house, who lives down the street from me. When I turned a corner I ended up in an industrialized area with factories, semi trucks, ect. This seemed odd to me and right away I realized I was dreaming.

I didn't like the area I was in so I was thinking of a way to change the enviroment. I was looking for something that I can walk into or out of to create a portal. At that moment It occurred to me how we usually look at dreams from an outward perspective. Similar to how we see the world. Like watching a movie. I wondered what would happen if I looked inwards. In other words, what if instead of watching the movie I explore the theatre.

I found a bench, sat down, closed my eyes, and began looking inwards. Something strange started happening. My ears started ringing and I saw circles inside circles which expanded towards me. The sound of traffic faded away and the ringing in my ear grew more intense and the circles expanded quicker and quicker. I began to fell a vibration starting from the base of my spine and as I got deeper in this trance the vibration began to rise up my spine. I felt like I was levitating. The circles started to slow down and warp into beautiful geometric shapes and patterns like some kind of psychedelic trip. The Colors were very vivid and abstract. I felt warm and peaceful. As the vibration got to the back of my head my body felt like it was melting away. Like my sensory system was shutting down. I never felt this sensation before and I stopped out of fear.

I was at awe what had happened. I was a bit upset I didn't break that threshold. I feared the unknown and now I can only wonder. The rest of my dream was pretty long so I won't go into detail. I did see the new born earth in a time lapse which was very cool. As for the rest I'm keeping it in my personal journal. Well that's all I have to say. If anybody has a similar experience please share. If not, your welcome to share your thoughts. I hope this inspires people to try this out. Sweet dreams.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”