First (LONG) Lucid Dreams! (Yay)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First (LONG) Lucid Dreams! (Yay)

Postby XxXSleepingXxX » 21 Oct 2012 04:51

Okay! I am so glad I found this site! I now look forward to taking a shower and dreaming! I thought if I share with you my dreams, I can dream better, so here it goes!
I was 10 years old, it was a normal dream for me, I started off in a blank, white room. As if I were to paint it. Then I started seeing trees and fences and buildings, but no sky nor grass. Then two kids in a cart rode up to me and we talked and made friends, As I was 10, I was too unexperienced to know I was dreaming. Then they said they were going to tour universal studios. Odd right? And then the grass and sky colored in. They then drove back up wearing spandexes. I laughed, only to know I was wearing a white weather superhero outfit. I knew I was in lucidity, as I always wear this in previous lucid dreams but they were shorter. Then we got into discussion about super powers. I said I could call forth clouds. I dont know why, I usually fly and call thunder, but I pointed to a cloud and it descended to ground-level. "Hop on" I said as I levitated and they levitated on their cloud. They said they bear super strength but soon the dream was over when theirs nimbus-like cloud dissolved xD! So I knew I HAD to go back to help them, cause somehow, I thought they were real. So I go back to "Nightrealm" and now i'm in a whole new area. I thought it was false awakening, as It was my room. But then I saw my furniture all messed up. I walked out the room to see vines grappling the staircase downstairs and a neverending forest below. Then I noticed several fellow Karate-ka's like me in the master bedroom. They were engaging in "Adult" Activites. So I had to stoo them. But They would know it was me, so I knew I was dreaming and changed my appearance into a female. And I walked in and told them to get out, only to be chased into the jungle. I swung on vines until I used my God powers to turn them into dust. Then I cleared the forest and my dream was over.
Boy do I love lucid dreams!

Re: First (LONG) Lucid Dreams! (Yay)

Postby torakrubik » 21 Oct 2012 22:41

XxXSleepingXxX wrote:I always wear this in previous lucid dreams

Seems like you have yourself a good dreamsign right there :)
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”