My First LD. I think

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My First LD. I think

Postby Shad0w03 » 08 Nov 2012 02:54

Last night I had my first lucid dream. This is how it went.
The dream started and I was at a party for one of my friends. After being at the party for a while, I looked at my right hand. I looked closely and realized that I had six fingers. I immediately thought "I'm dreaming!" Then I ran outside of the house the party was in and started flying through my town. I flew to my grandparents house and went inside. There was someone in there that I wanted to talk to so I had taken them out back of my grandparents house. After talking I walked across the street to my dad's house and turned to walk towards the court house which is a block over from his house. When I got to the end of the block there were two girls there and I talked to them and they wanted me to meet them somewhere. I said I would then I tried to fly but I couldn't do anymore then hover, but then I remembered a flying guide I had read so I took a running start and flew to a huge building, which isn't actually in my town, and I went inside there and talked to two different people before I had a False Awakening. My FA was I had sat up in my bed and went into the kitchen at my house. Then it went back to random dreaming that I couldn't control.
Sorry I couldn't remember more detail.

Re: My First LD. I think

Postby jayjaythejetman » 08 Dec 2012 19:20

i cant remember my dream well but i remember looking at mh hands and i saw 3 fingers so i figured i was dreaming, so then i spun around in circles. i dont remember anything else.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”