Posting so I can have a lucid dream, if you want to, ignore.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kakes 411

Posting so I can have a lucid dream, if you want to, ignore.

Postby kakes 411 » 10 Nov 2012 07:46

This morning, I had a very emotional dream. It's kind of personal, but I'll tell you most of it.

It was a half lucid dream, and I had met this girl on video chat omegle or someting. Turns out she lived next to me, and I went to go visit. I only heard her voice when I got there, she said she was busy and she would be there in a moment, and I could come in. I came in, but I never saw her. A friend there said she was in Chicago for some reason, but I knew she was here. Somehow I fell deeply in love with her. I spent the rest of the dream looking for her, but never found her. I woke up, depressed.
I spent the rest of the day knowing I was in love with a figment of my imagination, depressed out of my mind, when I realized something.

Bring some closure.

But how?

Ad then it hit me, square in the face.

Lucid. Dream.

I have not had a lucid dream in a while, and I was kind of worried. I wanted this to happen as soon as possible. I know it will be hard. It might take more than one day. But I will do it.

If you remember a topic I posted a while back, you will remember this forum makes me have lucid dreams. so I figured, I would go on here for a while. Then I will listen to some lucid dream music as I go to sleep.
The dream music never really worked, so if it doesn't work, I wont do it the next day. And if that doesn't work, I will sleep somewhere else, with and without the music.
I just hope I become lucid enough.

I am posting this to help with the dream. As I fall asleep, I will probably be thinking about this a whole bunch, adding to the luck.

I'm going to bed now, goodnight everybody.

(I hope this is in the right section, at least partially. Also, sorry for any poor grammar or anything of the sort.)
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Re: Posting so I can have a lucid dream, if you want to, ign

Postby Peter » 10 Nov 2012 08:16

The girl might have been a image of yourself in the dream so be happy that you like yourself and become your own best friend - one of secerts to life IMO
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”