I once had a lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MahanGM

I once had a lucid dream

Postby MahanGM » 15 Nov 2012 18:06

Hi. I'm new to here and actually I became familiar with lucid dreaming when I watched the Inception. I had one before I watch that and I didn't knew what is lucid dreaming at that moment.
I had this dream for about 3 or 4 months ago when in a regular night I went to sleep! This is nice and short.

I was in an unknown place doing some stuff but I can barley remember them but after that I saw myself in the room where I was sleeping. I can remember that I wanted to control things with my mind in some dreams before this one but I couldn't and this dream really made it happen. As I said I was in the room that I was sleeping and I suddenly noticed that I can control the objects by my mind which it was a period request of mine in previous dreams that I had. I started with first closing and opening the door then I was bending the wire of the lamp which it was on the ceiling. When I was in dream I was thinking this is what I wanted so long. At the end of the dream I was thinking to myself that I can do everything now but before my waking up, something about 3 seconds earlier I said to myself, "no this is a dream, what can I do when I wake up".

While this was sort of a lucid dreaming, I had a dream that it was more lucid than this!
I just can remember that I noticed that I'm dreaming at mid-first of my dream and the funny thing is I stood there and said to myself "ok, I wait until I wake up and then this is going to end". But I think it was the end of my dream because now I remember that I went two layers down! I mean when I was in first dream I died and as soon as it was possible I remembered that I'm in a dream then went to a lower layer and I was escaping from a group of guys and I died in that layer too :) and again I told "this is a dream so I can get back".

I want to thank the god for giving us dreaming :D. Thanks god!

Thanks if you reading this.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”