A horrific experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

A horrific experience

Postby lordmatum » 16 Jul 2011 09:05

Hello, My name is David and I am 44 living in New Zealand. I have just joined this group as I had a horrific dream last night which has affected me greatly.
We all have peculiar dreams at some point but never before have I woken up with a sickening sense of dread in my stomach. It was very strong!
Allow me to share - of the remainder of the dream, I cannot say...why I was there...what led me to this point...I can only remember this part.
I was being chased through what I can only describe as a concrete canal or viaduct. I remember there was sand and everywhere there was steel grey water around knee height. I remember I couldnt see the bottom as the water was filthy.
A little girl was chasing me - she had long black hair but I cannot recall any other details - her age, her face or what she was wearing.
As she drew near to me, she left the water and flew over me landing in front of me. This is where the horror took over. She landed on her hands as if she was doing a handstand. Her legs began to thrash around like they were her arms and I remember they were thrashing in ways arms are not meant to move. Her whole body started to thrash as she started walking toward me on her hands. Almost as if her body was being subjected to electric shock.
Thats it - I awoke suddenly with my heart in my throat and a sick feeling in my stomach.
I dont know what to make of this - I thought I would simply share.

Re: A horrific experience

Postby Peter » 16 Jul 2011 09:19

dont sweat about the dream, if it happens again try to take control and if you are able simply ask the girl or whatever appears next time why they are like are acting like that.

Post the results if you get that far.

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”