LD: Flying off the side of a mountain

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

LD: Flying off the side of a mountain

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Dec 2012 20:01

Had a dream where I was inside this group of buildings built into the side of a really high mountain. I stepped outside and did a routine reality check and was surprised to see the extra fingers on my hand which curved outward from the palm of my hand, really weird looking. It's interesting because I have to look at my hand for several seconds to see the changes occur. I love the feeling of discovery when you first realize your lucid. It's almost always a surprise/shock for me. That first split second is such an amazing feeling, I love to experience it. So as soon as a realized that it was a dream I jumped off the side of the steep mountainside and flew. Soon after the entire scenery disappeared and turned into this rush of black and white swirling patterns and the whole thing was making me laugh so much that I just decided to wake up, it was just too weird. In retrospect, I should have stayed in the dream to see what happens. It could have gone into a different scene like has happened before. It's really hard for me to fly and do things in the dream that you can't do in waking life. The problem is not believing they are possible in a dream, but the lack of experience makes it difficult to "write the script".
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”