LD: Dream sports car but couldn't get in the driver's seat

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

LD: Dream sports car but couldn't get in the driver's seat

Postby lucidinthe sky » 11 Jan 2013 22:41

Had a short, but interesting WILD where I was looking at what started out as a bicycle, morphed into a motorcycle and then suddendly there were 2 sports cars. Picked the one I wanted, but had to take a cover off it. Like an idiot, I wasted time folding up the stupid cover and putting it into the trunk. The feel of the trunk was perfectly real which I noticed when closing it, but then the whole time I'm thinking "You idiot!Why are you doing this? You know it's a dream, just throw the stupid thing on the ground! You are wasting precious time." So after getting the cover in the trunk, I open the driver side door and can hardly contain my excitement. The car starts up by itself, no key needed and the engine sounds great. But I can't get in because the seat is to close to the steering wheel. I'm too excited to think, plus worried about the dream ending. I keep trying to shove my legs in, but they won't go. Upon awaking, my legs move forcefully to the right and almost out of the bed! Hopefully next time I'll get to drive it, have to learn not to do stupid things though :(
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”