but it was getting kinda flamy in there so i'd rather have my own topic, anyways....
This morning i had a lucid dream and from it a lot of questions
07. February 2013 (Thursday Morning) 4th lucid dream ???
I am in the front of the building where i used to live with my childhood friends, in front of the window of one of my neighbors, out of nowhere i think about lucid dreaming and realize i am dreaming, the world gets a bit whoozy so i crouch down and focus so i stabilize it, i take some time observing the world, looking at my body, soaking it all in, picking up some pebbles off the ground, then look around me again, even though the world is pretty clear i say clarity now and try to focus it even more, but it stays the same, then i get up. In front of the neighbouring building there is an old man sitting on the front steps (he’s one of my customers where i work) so i go over to him and pinch his cheeks and he smiles then he gets up and starts tagging along and starts to get annoying, now in the dream even though lucid i was convinced that he was some sort of virus that i copyed from some sort of racing game(maybe linked to the dream i was having before?) and now he invaded my dream, i check my hand and it's all bend and stuff then i fly up trying to get rid of him but he just flies with me having a smug smile that he has so much power, i fly down and focus to make him go away thinking „dissapear!” but he’s still there then turns into a child kinda of in a mocking manner, so after all of this i go back in front of the initial building where i became lucid and start thinking how much time do i still have left cause my alarm might go off and wake me up anytime, the world gets woozy again as i realize i am waking up so i focus and lay down and manage to stabilize it so i just hang around there for a bit then … i wake up ... 6:45am, 95 min before my alarm wakes me.
1. Why was not aware that the old man DC wasn't really real and wasn't a virus in my dream
2. How can you be fully aware of the fact you're dreaming, and of reality and still kind of be in the mindset of your dream character ?
3. Was it really the mindset of my character or was he really a virus, and by that i don't mean an actual virus, i mean is he a part of my subconscious that represents all my fears and anxieties and that's what made him so strong in my dream so when i became lucid he sort of rose against me ?
4. Are we really lucid dreaming if our minds can be polluted so easily by the dream narration? if it was dream narration in the first place.
5. Was this a lucid dream ?