My First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HTigee

My First Lucid Dream

Postby HTigee » 16 Feb 2013 04:09

My first lucid dream was when I was very young, maybe about 5 yrs. old, and was completely by accident. It first started out as a nightmare, and I was in the basement of my house wrestling with my brother. Suddenly he went into his room (which is also in the basement) and then I realized I was alone and it was really dark. I had that feeling that someone was watching me, and fear. I pounded on my brother's door and tried to get in but I couldn't. I think at one point he started to open the door but then closed and locked it again. Anyways, then he suddenly came out and tried to drag me to the other part of the basement, and somwhow I knew there were monsters there. I pulled away and was very frightened so I ran upstairs and sat on the basement steps, and then I realized that this is totally unrealistic; I'm dreaming! I felt excited, and then I saw my brother come up the stairs towards me menacingly. Yet I wasn't scared at all. I was screaming "Ha-ha! I'm dreaming! You can't do anything to me!" over and over again. He picked me up and once again started carrying me towards the other part of the basement. I was laughing and making fun of him, but he was undaunted. We approached the corner. I could hear the monsters making horrible noises and could partly see them, yet I was so happy. Just before we turned the corner, I woke up.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”