Share the LD you've enjoyed the most?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Share the LD you've enjoyed the most?

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 01:35

My most favourite LD happene back maybe as long as 10 years ago now (it may of been one of my first LDs).

I found myself in this extremely beautiful landscape in which there was hundreds of amazing looking rock pools. It was such a beautiful day too. I walked throu this landscape.. checking out the rock pools .. stuck my foot into one and was surprised to find the water was cold as I hadnt been expecting to feel "cold" in a LD.

I was in awe of this place.

anyway.. I'd love to hear of the LD others enjoyed the most having.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Re: Share the LD you've enjoyed the most?

Postby R99 » 22 Feb 2013 13:45

in my experience my favorite LD only lasted 5 seconds or may be less. it was back in 2012 wen i started LD. the dream was like this- i am in my own room looking around, it was already extremely vivid dream. i didnt even tried to clarify it. it was exactly real like waking world. the vividness, sound, my cloth, own bed, sensation of me, everything was real. overwhelming about vividness i tried to walk through the door, but i bounced back, and it caused the dream to collapse. even the sound of door wen i smashed in to it real as the waking world. so realistic. bcoz of the vividness its the most favorite LD, even though it lasted just few seconds. and i can recall it like real life incident.
I see the Truth now.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 23 Feb 2013 01:51

My favorite was swimming in a pool. Went straight into the lucid dream after just 5 or 10 seconds after waking. I posted on this dream in the "share you lucid dreams" section a while back. Anyway it was a truely fantastic experience swimming around feeling the water. Being under water and watching the blue and white light reflecting, going back and forth. At one point I was quite certain my arms were flailing around in bed as I swam around and thought about that a lot. Breathing underwater was very natural and the water temperature was absolutely perfect. Great LD, wish I could more like that one!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 23 Feb 2013 21:33

I am standing at a huge crater jump into it and fly across and land next to 5 kids between 4 to 12 years. The ask if the could also fly, I say yes if you are sure you can you will fly, just be absolutely sure, I don’t want you to land in the bottom. I fly back over the crater, and on my side and behind 5 kids follow me, what a sight. The little one is flying ,but is getting low, no problem two of the elder kids fly down and make sure the little one is OK, and all three fly up to us. We land on the street next to houses and the parents, who are very proud of their flying kids. So am I. :)

WingedPrism

Postby WingedPrism » 24 Feb 2013 03:18

I had a dream I was in the middle of an extremely underground arena with tons of zombies all around me.
Although something was strange, I felt that there was a scroll on my back, and felt a lot of energy running through me.
Naturally, I realized I did some reality checks and became Lucid, in which I knew I had to do one thing.
I then proceeded to killing zombies with everything I had, feeling about as real and vivid as my waking life.
I used weapons from my favorite shows and animes, like Rasengan, and it was soooooo fun.
For some reason I felt it lasted for hours, it's my favorite LD simply for the fact is was so fucking long.

elioelio

Postby elioelio » 11 Mar 2013 15:09

I became lucid in a dream and thought 'what can I do now that I can't do in real life' (my imagination is never good in these situations) so I threw tomatoes at this guys face. He looked at me nonplussed then went back to talking to his girlfriend. I went up to him and kissed him. Still nonplussed. I then thought what else I could do. I'm vegan so I went to find some cheese to eat. I tasted so good! There was an open window so I took a flying jump at it - but woke up! Very annoying.

I have a lot of 'end of world' dreams where there are comets and spaceships and planets come down to the sky. It's always absolutely beautiful. How does the mind come up with stuff like that?? I was only lucid for a few seconds in one of these dreams but it has to be one of the most amazing experiences I've had. Ever.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 12 Mar 2013 05:42

In the first time lucid dream exist for a very short time like a member mention that it was just for 5 seconds.
www.meryem.com

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 12 Mar 2013 08:24

It just happened yesterday night, actually today morning.
I have had quite a few LDs but none like this because all of them were not vivid at all and my next target for LD was to have a detailed and vivid dream.
So here it Goes:
I am chasing someone, he is running a bit faster than me, so I decide to fly( I am still Non Lucid), suddenly while flying I realize that I am dreaming and I am happy to see myself flying fast and without a suit or something, I was flying like Superman for the first time, It was my fastest flying experience,I was feeling the wind rushing past me, but then I decide to land to see a vivid and detailed landscape (I have totally forgotten about the person I was chasing). I am standing in the middle of a ground and a little far away there is a road and I try to see it in detail and see many trucks are standing there, Every detail is very fine, it really is amazing.
Then I turn around hoping to go to a beautiful scenery just as vivid as this scene is now, but I turn just to see the same scenery, it disappoints me a bit, then I try again, no success then I think to go through a dream door, as soon as I was going to turn to see the dream door, I realized someone was waking me up and the after a moment or two of darkness I was back in my bed, I was a little bit frustrated that it longed only for about 2-3 minutes, but then I start to write my dream journal, everything from my dream as it is.
THEN a few minutes later I wake up(really) to find my journal on which I have dozed off when I was writing on it. Then I realize that was a False Awakening, it was unbelievable because I had woke up on the very room and bed I had slept on and nothing was different. After about 2 minutes of thinking I realized that the journal was bigger than mine and that I was putting the date as 28th March.

This dream was the most enjoyable :D for two reasons, First was that I flew like Superman and really fast.
Second, the most vivid and detailed dream I have ever had even though it was very short.

I wrote about the FA because maybe it could have meant something that I could not have been able to interpret.
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Mar 2013 00:42

deepakkumaar97 wrote: THEN a few minutes later I wake up(really) to find my journal on which I have dozed off when I was writing on it. Then I realize that was a False Awakening, it was unbelievable because I had woke up on the very room and bed I had slept on and nothing was different. After about 2 minutes of thinking I realized that the journal was bigger than mine and that I was putting the date as 28th March.

This dream was the most enjoyable :D for two reasons, First was that I flew like Superman and really fast.
Second, the most vivid and detailed dream I have ever had even though it was very short.

I wrote about the FA because maybe it could have meant something that I could not have been able to interpret.

The bigger journal in your FA may mean that you may have some more success(es) in this from now to March 28th. Congrats on your best ever LD :) Pay attention too to if anything unusual happens that day.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 13 Mar 2013 06:02

taniaaust1 wrote:
deepakkumaar97 wrote: THEN a few minutes later I wake up(really) to find my journal on which I have dozed off when I was writing on it. Then I realize that was a False Awakening, it was unbelievable because I had woke up on the very room and bed I had slept on and nothing was different. After about 2 minutes of thinking I realized that the journal was bigger than mine and that I was putting the date as 28th March.

The bigger journal in your FA may mean that you may have some more success(es) in this from now to March 28th. Congrats on your best ever LD :) Pay attention too to if anything unusual happens that day.

Yeah, actually I was also thinking about the date and realized maybe it just came because my birthday is on 28th although in November. It could have been a reason this date popped in my dream.
Do a reality check

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”