dream of the year

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
onderdonk

dream of the year

Postby onderdonk » 09 Mar 2013 00:38

Having had so many haunted dreams all my life, I’ve weaved them into sort of a self-consistent delusionary reality. I say that at around age 5, I had been chased by the demons so many times that I decided to give in and let them catch me, take me inside the wall in the basement of my mom’s house. The story progressed like an alien abduction story – they examined me, processed me through a factory of some sort, and when they were done with me, wrapped me in a carpet and tossed me back out through the wall, back into my mom’s house. While in the factory, they had put a hand inside my back, moved my organs around a little in a very painful experience, and implanted an object in there. After a while I began calling the implant my “demon soul”, and that it had been implanted in me at age 5, so it is 5 years younger than I am. At age 35, I had a dream, and so my “demon soul” would have been about 30, and this was its “coming of age” bat-mitzvah-like experience.

The dream where I came of age was the dream of the year (I kind of vote, dream of the week, dream of the month, dream of the year. Got a dream of the lifetime too, and though this one isn’t it, it’s a runner up…)

It takes place in a crater. I walk by a skull on a slick next to three other sticks in a square formation, and an arched piece of wood across the top of the skull, and a crow standing on top of the wood turned to the side. I thought 'is it a threat?’, like 'you go here too'? Then I thought 'no, his spirit guides me; a powerful shaman leaves his skull, sometimes multiple skulls, to continue to guide the society. This one came to the event. It looks like Woodstock but everyone is in colorful war paint and Indian headdress, and a central spectacle occurs, way better than any rock festival. It's wild like a rock festival but really a much more powerful religious event, where they actually use the enthusiasm of the surrounding crowd to perform miracles.

Sitting, colorfully dressed, one Indian holds two rattles on a stick, like balloons, while looking the other way, waves them together, slowly across right to left; as they go by, inside them, another movie takes place, in a different, vividly bright dimension. (What's going on in there? The genome!)

I walk through the crowd to the backstage, then down an aisle on the stage surrounded by old iron junk. At the center of all the commotion and with everyone's attention on me, I inhabit a counter-rotating nucleus in relation to the giant disk of observers around me. I walk toward the front of the stage, toward the crowd, throwing the objects around me up in the air, and everything hovers - typewriters, office equipment, telephones, wooden boards, utensils - and the crowd roars! Everyone is spinning one way, and at the very bright center there is a sudden shift, and it swings around the other way, as the one central eye gazes into the night, its holy voice singing in the sacrificial prayer for grace, calm, wisdom, and beauty.

Apparently doing this magic has convinced the demons that I have come of age, and my family takes me to show me more - an array of colors and marks revealed within any wall around them by scratching in a certain sequence of directions, some with the left hand and some with the right hand, and a colorful message appears and disappears. I try it myself but it’s not really working; just barely; all of them walk over to me and one explains verbally while another shows another colorful diagram, like it has to do with the genome, and a special pattern reveals a circular set of letters 'HUMAN MASTER'; rub it and it shows, rub it differently and it goes away again, and a female voice says "show him the genome" but we get distracted and all through the rest of the dream I was waiting for this direct instruction but it never came.
On the way out of the room she did say "you just have to experiment", and that her brothers had found they could do certain things because they had more alveoli on their genome .

We left to watch what seemed like a movie, where a girl auditions to be the nanny of a bunch of rich kids; she does very well by showing she already knows all about them, and serves pizza. The one daughter isn't eating though, while the kids and guests are eating the pizza - she's listening carefully to the wall and sitting on a chair with her feet up. She listens and taps out a pattern with her toes very complex, like fingers on a typewriter. What she is listening to is this part of the movie that we're all going to see next. She sounds very excited; her father and mother are in the other room she is listening to, and the father is small like a monkey but shaped and dressed like George Washington; she says "my father was. .. (something) !"sounding very amazed .

We go to another room to see this new information in a movie, but when one amazing part comes, I'm the only one who sees it and they are all in the other room. I see these skeletons come through the wall. They're ancestors bestowing magic. I stop the movie and call the others in. I rewind it a little, but apparently not enough. It's like a movie but we see it taking place live in the room before us and with us. I play it back, but to me every lime it seems a little bit different.

We all see the skeletons again and they say I should rewind it more and play it back again. As I'm rewinding, a woman says, "that's amazing, we all could be one person." Another says, "They were immigrants. I had thought they had originated here; they immigrated to Idaho first.

"The movie is rewound more this lime. People are at a train station; the butler cooks and serves the food to everyone. The children are gathered together and put in an elevator at the train station, gathered up by fun-stuff-dressed-up characters and balloons. Someone in the audience next to me says, "just like at a bar mitzvah". Then the selected children go down in the elevator, and I'm down there with them, and these flying monkey skeletons come up out of a doorway, flying over each of us, each one of them in succession, bigger and bigger ones, and tap each of us twice on the head; this seems to be the bestowing of some kind of magic power.

After this two big skeletons come through the wall, and they seem to transform as they move, amazing everybody, eventually ending up in a kind of George Washington form.

After the movie I go walking around the house of these magical kids, my brothers and sisters, and look at embroideries each one has done. One of them said 'we don't eat meat because it's each other's flesh'. One was about me, and said something about Zen. I forgot what most of them said but I got the idea, as I walked up the stairs of the house, that these are our souls, we have been bestowed with these magic souls, and that's what the skeletons were. There was one big piece of furniture that was the size of a piano but full of water and it had three stories of rocks and caves, and it had a saying near the top -I forgot what it was but something about balance- and I rocked it back and forth and wondered why the water didn't spill out, though as it continued to rock after I stopped I worried a little but then noticed it seemed to crash up like waves in the back and take care of itself.

I went upstairs and saw some of the kids. I was going to ask again about the genome but didn't get the chance. The butler was cleaning up and the kids were playing. A little girl asked the butler if she could play, he said yes and she started ironing on the floor next to me. I made the comment that I do that kind of playing every day, and an older boy sitting down on the floor to the other side of me asked why, and I explained for suits and shirts, but he said even for that here was an easier way, just pinching it, but he didn't really explain, and he was pulling on a pair of sneakers like mine but metallic color, and I was thinking 'oh I guess I should start getting them in metallic color' (silver).

(w)onderdonk(ey)

taniaaust1

Re: dream of the year

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2013 08:43

onderdonk wrote:Having had so many haunted dreams all my life, I’ve weaved them into sort of a self-consistent delusionary reality. I say that at around age 5, I had been chased by the demons so many times that I decided to give in and let them catch me, take me inside the wall in the basement of my mom’s house. The story progressed like an alien abduction story – they examined me, processed me through a factory of some sort, and when they were done with me, wrapped me in a carpet and tossed me back out through the wall, back into my mom’s house. While in the factory, they had put a hand inside my back, moved my organs around a little in a very painful experience, and implanted an object in there. After a while I began calling the implant my “demon soul”, and that it had been implanted in me at age 5, so it is 5 years younger than I am. At age 35, I had a dream, and so my “demon soul” would have been about 30, and this was its “coming of age” bat-mitzvah-like experience.)

Its very normal for children to dream of being chased by something. When I was little.. I used to have dreams about a wicked witch who'd chase me.. those dreams were reoccuring.

The alien implant thing? do you have any idea of what set off such a dream at such a young age??? If you dont know.. have you since that dream had someone who is capable of etherically removing alien implants and does that check you out? (those who can see them cant always remove, incorrect removal will have them coming back as sometimes they are like booby trapped and need to be taken out in certain orders or in a certain way hence higher guidence is sometimes needed to remove them).

I was full of alien implants and had a very good healer remove mine (lots of grey implants and i think I may of had some from the reptilans too but not sure there)... they were throu three different layers of my energy. I strongly suggest to find a 5th Dimensional level healer who removes these (they are on the 4th D) and who knows what he/she is doing. If you need any advice on how to find such a healer pm me.

One thing Im feeling with you is that you need more grounding, you are coming across quite ungrounded, you are scattered.. ground with earth energy.. is cleansing some too. Sharing energy with a big pine tree or eucalyptus tree may help u a bit.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”