Maybe first

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
beremaran

Maybe first

Postby beremaran » 15 Mar 2013 12:07

Hi,

I'm sleeping with some isochronic tones for a week. I created a playlist with isochronic tones which I downloaded from iso-tones.com. I connect the speakers to my laptop and put them next to my pillow everynight. My playlist here;

* Dream Walker
* Imagine
* Lucid Dreaming
* MindTrap
* Lucid Dreaming

Normally, I don't sleep with that playlist. My orginal playlist had only 2 isochronic tones(Dream Walker, Lucid Dreaming). That night, I decided to change my playlist. And this morning, something happened.

I woke up and went to bathroom for wash my face etc. Then I started to making weird faces on the mirror and a face was so scary(and it wasn't mine(maybe?)). Immediately I woke up in my bed. I was vibrating(because I was scared). Then I looked to clock. This is a digital clock on my laptop. (A-ha! I remember that now; the isochronic tones wasn't playing at that moment) The clock was looking normal(It was showing normal time) but I realized that the minute of clock was acting like second! The time was 7:01 when I looked first, then it started to increase 7:01, 7:02, 7:03 ..... I realized that this is a dream! When I was getting up, I woke to real world.

It is a too weird experience for me. I think this is my first lucid dream

taniaaust1

Re: Maybe first

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 04:56

beremaran wrote:Hi,

I'm sleeping with some isochronic tones for a week. I created a playlist with isochronic tones which I downloaded from iso-tones.com. I connect the speakers to my laptop and put them next to my pillow everynight. My playlist here;

* Dream Walker
* Imagine
* Lucid Dreaming
* MindTrap
* Lucid Dreaming

Normally, I don't sleep with that playlist. My orginal playlist had only 2 isochronic tones(Dream Walker, Lucid Dreaming). That night, I decided to change my playlist. And this morning, something happened.

I woke up and went to bathroom for wash my face etc. Then I started to making weird faces on the mirror and a face was so scary(and it wasn't mine(maybe?)). Immediately I woke up in my bed. I was vibrating(because I was scared). Then I looked to clock. This is a digital clock on my laptop. (A-ha! I remember that now; the isochronic tones wasn't playing at that moment) The clock was looking normal(It was showing normal time) but I realized that the minute of clock was acting like second! The time was 7:01 when I looked first, then it started to increase 7:01, 7:02, 7:03 ..... I realized that this is a dream! When I was getting up, I woke to real world.

It is a too weird experience for me. I think this is my first lucid dream

Congrats on your first LD :D . Thou brief, it was a LD cause you became aware in it you were dreaming.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

beremaran

Re: Maybe first

Postby beremaran » 17 Mar 2013 08:26

Thank you :) Now I'll work on remembering dreams, because I can't remember what I see tonight. I remember only three little scenes.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”