Phylosophical conversation

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Highlander

Phylosophical conversation

Postby Highlander » 15 Mar 2013 12:18

Lately, in my lucid dreams, I tend to ask about various things. On a recent lucid dream, while I was watching my hands all deformed, 2 children came to me. They were bald, reminded me of Tibetan Buddhist children. But their eyes were very small and too close to each other for a normal human. I then made some philosophical and religious questions. This was the conversation:
Me-"Who are you?"
Child-"I am me. I'm a being that exists... etc etc (here he was saying so philosophical stuff that i do not remember, unfortunately)
Me-"What is the purpose of life?"
Child-"It's to live a life after another."
(I then refrase the question)
Me-"And what is the meaning of life?"
Child-"It's the same thing."
Me-"Then, when we die, do we go to another life?"
Child-"Yes."
Me-"Does Heaven exists?"
Child-"Yes. Heaven is the interval between one life and another."
Me-"Does God and Jesus exist?"
Here appeared to me a priest, speaking fast and with religious and philosophical terms about being prophets, but unfortunately i did not pay much attention because I felt I was about to wake up and was concerned to keep on dreaming. Oh well. I'll try again next time.

But there were some curious responses. Am I questioning myself on these dreams?

dreamworld777

Re: Phylosophical conversation

Postby dreamworld777 » 15 Mar 2013 14:56

That's so interesting.That's the one thing I wish to do in dreams is be able to ask the DC's questions,but every time I become lucid I seem to always do the same thing and just tell whoever is there that I'm dreaming but never even think to ask any questions...it frustrates me when I wake up!!!!! I also find that every time I become lucid in a dream,my son seems to be appear instantly,almost every single time.I often wonder if this is because there is something he wants to tell me or that I should ask him,but it never seems to occur to me in the dream,only once I wake up....I suppose someday I will get to that point,still new to lucid dreaming,so I'm sure I have alot to learn.
But you definitely had a great conversation there...what great questions you thought to ask ;)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 05:05

great convo. I wish I could get my DCs to talk so well.

Me-"Does Heaven exists?"

Im interested in what your real life beliefs are? Do you believe in reincarnation or not? Interested in your answer as obviously that part of your subconciousness believes in it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 17 Mar 2013 16:21

taniaaust1 wrote:
Me-"Does Heaven exists?"

Im interested in what your real life beliefs are? Do you believe in reincarnation or not? Interested in your answer as obviously that part of your subconciousness believes in it.

To tell you the truth, i don't have a strong opinion about that. I was raised catholic, believing that when we die, we go to heaven or hell and we stay there for all eternity. But my beliefs are shifting towards another theories. I'm becoming more of a science and a spiritual believer. I mean, i'm becoming very interested in knowing where do we come from, who made us, are aliens or spiritual beings envolved, are we more than this, is our soul a spirit, when we die does our spirit go to another body. So yes, i'm becoming to question the truth about reincarnation, the soul having different bodies in life, the existence of an astral plane, the ascension of the soul, etc.
Maybe this dreams are my subsconscios trying to have an answer, to make me think about that.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 23 Jun 2013 23:01

I loved this dream when I read it, I believe you received very true advice. Sounds like one of the best possible lucid dreams!

Also, I noticed this LD again in the LDE. I was so surprised to have read it before I thought I was dreaming for a second haha!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

mia

Postby mia » 24 Jun 2013 03:08

Very interesting dream! It's frustrating when you can't remember something you think could have been important.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 24 Jun 2013 14:34

LucidLink wrote:Also, I noticed this LD again in the LDE.

Yes. I've sent to them. When i knew that we could send our dreams for them to publish, i sent this one. One of my best experiences so far.

mia wrote:Very interesting dream! It's frustrating when you can't remember something you think could have been important.

Yes. I always wonder what he had to say to me.

mia

Postby mia » 24 Jun 2013 14:48

Are you taking part in Stephen LaBerge's most recent Lucid Dreaming experiment? If not, take a look. He's asking for 4 dreams. In return you get a password to download a copy of his 'Trance induced Lucid Dreaming' MP3. I took part. (The form for applying is on his Lucidity Institute website.)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 24 Jun 2013 15:05

Wow. I did not know that. Thanks. I will take a look, for sure.

mia

Postby mia » 24 Jun 2013 15:49

Highlander, he is also running an experiment to test sleep posture as related to Tibetan Dream yoga. That one needs to be completed by June 30th though. I'm considering doing it too.

Here's the link to download the forms for that one:
http://www.lucidity.com/DreamYoga.html

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”