That one bizzare lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
crazyguitarking

That one bizzare lucid dream

Postby crazyguitarking » 17 Mar 2013 16:55

Hello people

I had a lot of lucid dreams before this one but the one I will be talking about now is the one that I got my technique from (my personal lucid dreaming technique). So I had to wake up early to go to my dad and his house is quiet far away. So once there I did nothing I was bored and around 9 AM I fell asleep again without realizing or wanting to fall asleep once in the dream I said okay I know I'm dreaming don't fool me i know it. So I had the liberty to choose anything I wanted to do in my dream for some particular reason I wanted to walk on rails (don't ask me why it's what my mind wants when I'm asleep apparently) So like a video game I could control every muscle anything also telepathic anything I wanted to so it was an adventure I walked up some long stairway but in the middle of the stairway I didn't advance anymore I felt paralyzed (the paralyze effect in lucid dreaming was a common thing when I studied electricity at 4 am I will talk about that later) So after a lot of effort I walked again but suddenly I woke up which was weird it was trippy I could swear I opened my eyes because I was in the same couch in the same position but I was wearing a jacket which was normally hanging at the rack and the dog was next to me in the sofa which is quiet common and there was a lamp that did trippy things but we removed that lamp years ago it was becoming a spider or something I thought what is this kind of sorcery and then I woke up definitely the dog was just next to the door sleeping I had no jacket there was no lamp. It may not sound that spectacular but it was when I got the dream itself

taniaaust1

Re: That one bizzare lucid dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Mar 2013 00:19

The last part was a false awakening
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

crazyguitarking

Re: That one bizzare lucid dream

Postby crazyguitarking » 18 Mar 2013 17:39

yes I know it wasn't real (even though I could swear it was real but I said that because it really has the exact same effect) and I have a lot of weird false awakenings but it feels so trippy, I must say I never felt that free in my body it was a very nice experience

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”