I will never forget this lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

I will never forget this lucid dream!

Postby laurawsome » 27 Apr 2011 21:14

Let me share this very special lucid dream I had almost 3 years ago...

First some information: a teacher of mine died, and my lucid dream was about him.

So, In my dream I was on a open place, some people were walking by, and I stood there and looked around when suddenly he (the teacher who passed away) was standing in front of me, We said "hi" and had a little talk, as I looked at his face I suddenly realised, OMG... this can be true! I'm dreaming, I said 'but you are dead?" and I start crying... he layed his arm over my shoulder and we walked for a while "I'm alright" he said, "everything is fine now", he looked good, he looked younger and happy, and that's all I remember...

It was such an intense experience, not only realising that I was dreaming, but talking to someone who passed away, that was weird, but I was happy that I saw him a last time and that I had this chance to talk to him

Re: I will never forget this lucid dream!

Postby Ludic » 28 Apr 2011 11:45

Wow, that sounds really amazing.
Artistic stuff ; www.ludic-sama.deviantart.com

Postby loulouroos » 19 Mar 2014 03:33

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
... And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
-R. Dahl

The Beach Boy

Postby The Beach Boy » 21 Mar 2014 05:11

Beautiful! Glad you are enjoying yourself in the dream world. Hopefully I saw your face briefly on a youtube video a year ago or something and my subconscious stored your face in my people database so we can have a brief lucid chat sometime. Hahah, I am just messing around but who knows. I am sure that's actually happened between people.

Postby YinyangDK » 31 Jul 2014 13:11

Yep.... I too remember the moment where you realize that : Hey!!! This is a dream!!! :lol:

Postby Vonozar » 31 Jul 2014 22:30

Loved it. :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”