My Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
|Rapid|

My Lucid Dream

Postby |Rapid| » 11 Apr 2013 11:38

Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this, last night, I had a dream which I believe was lucid, I got up quite early, slept for six hours maybe a bit more.., anyway, I was sick, so I laid down on my sofa, and after a few minutes, I went to sleep, I could feel I was sleeping, I wanted to open my eyes, it was a very shallow kind of sleep, and when I was going to open my eyes, I was still sleeping, but I want into a dream, I found myself on a street, I was looking around, I wanted to know what was going on, to test it, I ran towards a car, and jumped over it, in slow-motion, then I realised I was in a dream, I was thinking and thinking, I was walking around, it was really odd, I could feel everything, smell, it was almost real, except for the fact I knew I was dreaming, I could talk to people and everything. After that, I suddenly, woke up, but was still sleeping, I found myself to be in some sort of a menu, I could pick things and I clicked Napoleonic era, I found myself with a musket, being attacked by the French...that only lasted for a minute, I went back to that menu, and I got back to the city, I can't really remember what I was doing. Then after that again, I tried to open my eyes, and this time I did, but I closed them, and went back sleeping, I found myself in some sort of a Sci-Fi dream, I was with some friend, we both had some kind of space ships, and were attacking others when we got defeated, I re-call myself being sent to earth, which was being attacked by aliens. I was very scared, and was running. Some soldiers were trying to fight them off but it wasn't stopping them. In my mind, I said: enough of this! and everything gone away, I found myself in a room, near a beach, and I was on my deck or something, talking to another person. I was taking full control of myself, about the dream in general partly.
However, I don't understand, what caused this, especially the mixture.
Also, did I do something to make the dream, and is this actually a lucid dream?
If it is, I would like to know if I could resume it or have more of them, the dream gives me a happy feeling in moments.
Thanks for reading.
Cheers,

-Rapid

mia

Re: My Lucid Dream

Postby mia » 12 Apr 2013 04:25

When you are dreaming, and know you are dreaming, and can 'look around' your dream knowing you are in the dreamworld; it's a Lucid dream.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

taniaaust1

Re: My Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Apr 2013 01:59

As Mia said.. if you know you are dreaming while having it, its a lucid dream. These are a combo of your waking mind and your subconsciousness together.

and yes you can work to trigger off another one of these or even possibly reenter the dream place you were in.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”