Robbing a choclate shop

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lys

Robbing a choclate shop

Postby Lys » 15 Apr 2013 16:40

I had this dream a stort while ago, the reason I think it is special is because it was the first time I was fully consious.

I am standing in a small shop near out school. I am not yet lucid and I'm in trouble. The girl who works for the shop is a women in the age of thirty or so. She is constantly worrying about the students because we buy choclate there all the time. In my dream, I have already chosen what I want when I realise that I am out of money. She says that she will call the police but all I have in my jacket are old tissues.
Suddenly I realise that this is a dream. I think to myself, if this is a dream, then the only limits are my imagination. That means everything is possible. I hide the tissue in my hand and concentrate. I think that inside the palms of my hands there will be money. And when I opened it, there was! I felt satisfaction about this. I was gonna pick my favorite choclate when I understood that, if this is a dream, then everything will be creates by my mind. That means that no one will care if I take want I want here. So I took so much candy I could in my pockets, and ate them at the back of the building. They tasted lovely, I am impressed that my mind was able of creating something that seemed so real. Then I kinda runflewfloatedaomething over to my school, I felt so free. Inside the school I met my bf and shared some of my choclate with him. Then we started kissing. But in my dream, I was drooling and stuff. Because I was in reality, and then I woke up.

I have no idea what caused me to become lucid, but I really enyoyes the dream. Sorry for bad spelling, but I am Swedish and I speak really terrible English.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LucidLink

Re: Robbing a choclate shop

Postby LucidLink » 15 Apr 2013 17:16

You became lucid because you would never in real life, go to buy things with no money. And even if you did, you would just give what you could not afford back, and there would be no problems. But in your dream, it was a serious enough offense that the shop keeper planed to call the police. Which most likely scared you (fear often brings people lucidity because it's such a powerful emotion), but beyond scaring you, a small part of you most likely realized "this is absurd, why am I so scared right now? This shop keeper has no real reason to call the police! None of this makes sense! It must be a dream!".

But besides that, congratulations on the first lucid dream:) it was no doubt a good one, it showed you the power of lucid dreaming. How we can any food and really taste it. Plus you can do alot more then just eat real food in a dream ;) science has shown that our body reacts to dreams exactly as it reacts to real life, except we make no movements because we paralyze ourselves. Which basicly means, a lucid dream is just as real as real life in every way.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Ender_brine

Postby Ender_brine » 15 Apr 2013 22:52

I wonder what lucid prison would be like…?

~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

Jigsaw79

Postby Jigsaw79 » 19 Jun 2013 19:11

Ender_brine wrote:I wonder what lucid prison would be like…?

Can anyone say lucid prison break?! :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 02:38

I enjoyed reading your LD, I love chocolate too :) . It was great how you decided to take dream control and managed to create that money in your first LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”