Vague Nothing

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DeltaV

Vague Nothing

Postby DeltaV » 17 Apr 2013 15:02

"Uh-wha? 's this a dream? Got to do a reality check!"
"Right hand looks normal...perhaps it's a bit short...no..."
"Left hand...short stubby fingers! I'm lucid alright!"
The dream scene starts blurring away into darkness. Not that there was much to see anyway, the dream was already one gigantic blurry of blur.
"Oh no you don't!", my thoughts went, and the dream was pulled back. Once again, one hell of a blur. There was some blue, dark blue, and grey too. Funny is that I actually knew what the location of the dream was (a road I occasionally take when I go back home from school).
I was confused and a bit disappointed. The dream was still blurry, and probably about to end anyway. I could feel my arms tucked under me, which was the sleeping position I was in at that moment. I felt like I had to do something.
For some reason, I came up with this.
"Car crash!", my mind yelled, while I grinned a devilish grin. I felt my facial muscles move to create the grin.
I bumped into a blue car, and then proceeded to tumble into the air like car's usually don't. I felt the motion of the tumble, and saw the blue sky. It was blurry too, so nothing interesting there either. The dream ended.

This dream was a bit boring, yet still an improvement in certain ways over my previous lucid. I managed to call the dream scene back before it vanished completely, and also got to experience a few sensations. I've also learned that stabilizing the dream is a priority, and that one should stabilize before crashing into cars in a ridiculous fashion.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

dreamworld777

Re: Vague Nothing

Postby dreamworld777 » 18 Apr 2013 02:21

:lol: Hey,at least that's a start.They will get better.It's usually the same for me,once I realize that I'm dreaming it just seems like seconds before I end up waking up.I've yet to try to stabilize the dream and actually think to do it because i never feel any warning just before I'm about to wake up..I just wake up.I'm determined though :D

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 18 Apr 2013 19:19

Heh, at least I could remember to pull the dream back! I'm learning, and by the looks of it I'm doing it at a steady pace.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2013 00:55

The dream was still blurry, and probably about to end anyway. I could feel my arms tucked under me, which was the sleeping position I was in at that moment. I felt like I had to do something.
For some reason, I came up with this.
"Car crash!", my mind yelled, while I grinned a devilish grin. I felt my facial muscles move to create the grin.
I bumped into a blue car, and then proceeded to tumble into the air like car's usually don't. I felt the motion of the tumble, and saw the blue sky.

its great that you managed to pull the dream back, that's not always easy to do. I just loved your creative thought of "Car crash!" haha. I got to try that one some time when Im loosing a dream.

Keep working at it.. you can learn new things nearly every LD even if they turn out to be very short ones.

With blurr.. one thing I do when Im in a shadowy, blurring dream scene I cant really see except different shades of colour eg no objects just feelings of depth of colour.. is I choose something in that blurr to try to walk towards to try to see it more clearly eg a dark patch in the blurr could then turn out to be a shed when you move towards it and get close etc. Get your attention onto the dream as much as you can to help bring it in. (thinking oh no.. im going to wake up.. can often end up causing that to happen.. so find something in that dream to focus onto).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”