Super flying super LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
deepakkumaar97

Super flying super LD

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 01 May 2013 15:41

So, today morning I woke up at 6:30 naturally, after about 2 minutes I slept again and started dreaming.

Red nonlucid
blue lucid
I was flying/gliding about 2 metres high slowly, about twice as fast as walking, then I realized I am flying that means I am dreaming. Before this, I had some semi lucid dreams.
I quickly tried to turn and speed up as I was already flying but as I tried to turn back the whole scene blackened, I was out of any scene and maybe felt my body but I kept on trying to fly and the best thing happened, I got my images back and I was at the best place I could have had for flying, it was a vast green ground with super HD quality and I was still gliding and was moving towards a quite altered monument(http://www.divineinn.com/images/indiagate.jpg), I was very far from it and then I started flying towards it at super speed, quite like the speed of neo in the matrix when he catches trinity,(maybe more :lol: ) and the wind was hitting hard on my face, I enjoyed this for about 2 minutes, I was still flying at a height of about 2 meters. Then I was back in my bed woken by the alarm.

One more thing I would like to say:-
I had guests at my house for the past 1-2 weeks and so I was not writing my dream journal or keeping it beside my bed (as it would have been awkward writing something as you wake up) and in these days, I did not have a single LD, I could not even easily recall my dreams as I woke up. And just the last night I kept my journal beside my bed(planned to write) and yeah a fantastic LD. So, I realized how important are dream journals, you don't even have to write it daily just keep it beside your bed planning to write.

Thank You
Do a reality check

mia

Re: Super flying super LD

Postby mia » 02 May 2013 02:58

Love your key: (red =nonlucid/ blue= lucid) ;) Sounds like you had some fun.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

taniaaust1

Re: Super flying super LD

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 May 2013 11:11

Glad to hear you got your dream back and got to have some fun :)

yeah.. just the intent thing with the journal is an important thing.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”