Had my first lucid dream + sleep paralysis this morning

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Re: Had my first lucid dream + sleep paralysis this morning

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 May 2013 09:57

Sounds like your experience was quite enlightening to you :D

I woke up at about 10 am this morning and was checking my Facebook on my phone but was still feeling really tired, not tired enough that I had to go back to sleep, but I thought it would just be better if I lay down a bit longer so I feel fresher during the day.

When one wakes up in the morn but is feeling a bit tired too, is always a good time for things like LD.

I would really like to have another one and see if I could fly or punch down walls or anything, as the laws of nature appeared to be exactly the same as in the real world but I don't know perhaps they weren't and perhaps I would have another in depth insight should I have another lucid dream.

LDs feel AS REAL as our physical reality (actually Ive had some experiences which felt REALER then physical reality.. then the religions which say the physical reality is illusionary really make sense!). That is why they are soo much fun :D . You can fly and punch down the walls in the LD reality. Go skydiving or any of the other things you've always wanted to do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”