Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Postby Lisecila » 19 May 2013 18:41

A lot of things been happening lately, so I haven't been able to work much on reality checks and meditation. I have been very sick, and out of nowhere I've been having panic attacks (I've never had them before) I'm very happy in the daytime, but then the night comes and I panic. For some reason I've been having several lucid dreams anyways. I still try to figure out why I have these panic attacks, and I think the answer lies in the subconscious. To get to the point: this is the Lucid dream I had last night.

I wake up and see my boyfriend standing on a chair by the closet. His head is missing, and I realize that I'm dreaming. To my left I see my dream guide and some kind of portal. I walk through it with him. I try to ask him what I should write in my novel (inspiration is one of my main goals in lucid dreaming) He doesn't say anything, but I start to talk about how we humans must explore the darker aspects of our selfs, because sometimes that's where you find answers and inspiration. My guide smiles and says: Look you knew it, you did not need me there.
And I wake up.
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”