My first lucid dream (that something happened anyway..)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Cory28

My first lucid dream (that something happened anyway..)

Postby Cory28 » 14 Sep 2011 04:18

So. this happened quite awhile back but i kept forgetting to write about it here. luckly my Recall is pretty good even though i havent tried improveing it at all yet. anyway, what happened was I on a site with games, like Kongregate or something, when out of the blue i noticed that i was browseing with the screen taking up ALL MY VISON. that happens in dreams about games, like my eyes go full screen on them. then i wake up on my bed again, still remembering i was in the dream. first thing i did was look at the clock. sure enough, the numbers were all screwed up. I instantly had got up and started rubbing my hands together to stay in the dream. i wanted to experiment with the controling the dream thing, so i walked over to my door, thought of Ice Cream (dont ask why...i dont know why myself....) and when i open the door theres this outright MASSIVE cup of icecream just sitting there. directly outside my door. if i wasent wanting to experiment more i would of ate it, but i closed the door and thought of a sword, i open the door and theres a Longsword standing there on the point, standing up right next to the ice cream. close it again, and must not of been thinking about it because when i opened the door again there was a skeleton sword like you would see on holloween impaleing a bear. fun. instead of closing the door again, i peered down the hallway and noted how dark it was. then i started thinking that something freaky would pop out and scare me. then another part of my brain insta scolded me for thinking that and that it would happen and blah blah blah. so i chickened out and woke up. gotta say, it was awesome still. the day following i was super happy that i got the dream.

Also, quick question. when i was in the dream i was feeling really spaced out and distant, is this normal or was i on the verge of loseing the dream the entire time XD?

Cory28

Re: My first lucid dream (that something happened anyway..)

Postby Cory28 » 18 Sep 2011 17:21

Had another lucid dream, this one was a load longer i think, because i cant really remember it much at all. I cant remember what triggered the dream, possibley the fact we were swinging around lightsabers in a minecraft-y looking world. any way, this time i actualy got to notice the transition from normal dream to lucid. when the logic bomb went off, i noticed everything suddenly fadeing into being full of details and realistc looking. the reason i dident notice this the first time was because i was on the computer during whatever set me off. any way, i took this dream to experiment. i tried doing a reality check to see if it would work, and even though it dident, which rather disapointed me, still knew i was dreaming. i noticed the dream starting to fade, so i quickly rubbed my hands together. i did this everytime the dream was about to fade. i still cant remember what i really did, but i remember it faded while i was going up a ladder and couldent rub my hands together XD

Edit: also i think i had a false awaking too because i had ran downstairs to tell my mom all about it. then woke up again to find my backdoor missing. that happened to be real.

jkemeny

Re: My first lucid dream (that something happened anyway..)

Postby jkemeny » 19 Sep 2011 02:10

Congrats. Sounds like you are becomming very skilled at lucid dreaming! Thanks for sharing you experiences. I like your technique of opening and closing a door to change the scene. I'm going to try that next chance I get.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”