Almost Lucid!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jkemeny

Almost Lucid!

Postby jkemeny » 29 Apr 2011 00:59

Hello everyone! I would like to include illustrations with my dream posts when possible.I'm learning to create digital illustrations with photoshop and thought illustrating my dreams and lucid dreams would be exciting. My first dream is what I call an "almost" lucid dream.By this I mean that in my dream I was very close to realizing that I was dreaming. I was in a desert landscape wandering through canyons when I viewed off in the distance a very large skyscrapper or tower-like structure. I was thinking to myself that something was out of place here.What is such a large man made structure doing out in the middle of nowhere? The dream was very vivid and the colors of the desert were intense. I could feel the warm sun on my skin. I woke up soon after this but like I was excited to have come close to being lucid..Maybe tonight!
Attachments
lucid dream sunsetweb.jpg
lucid dream sunsetweb.jpg (51.07 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

jake

Re: Almost Lucid!

Postby jake » 29 Apr 2011 05:59

Great job! keep at this and youll be lucid dreaming in no time. Dont forget to do reality checks whenever something seems out of place, in real life or the dreamworld. :D

Jonathan

Re: Almost Lucid!

Postby Jonathan » 01 May 2011 04:33

Wow, you have a great talent. I think it's a very cool idea to illustrate your dreams. This makes your dream journal even more interesting.

Please continue to share these with us. :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”