viva la bieber!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
livie12

viva la bieber!

Postby livie12 » 30 Apr 2011 17:58

I was in my moms bedroom talking to her while she slept. she then woke up and looked at me and said "im sick, go away." i became really angry and decided that i would run away. I ran to my front door when the door opened, and an elderly couple was standing on my front steps. they told me that they where my dream guide. i then became lucid and they took me to there home. we talked and asked them if they could turn my eyes blue. they did and i looked in the mirror. my eyes where surprisingly blue! then we flew to pairs and went to a cafe. we where sitting down eating cake when i asked them if they could get Justin Bieber (singer) to come here. i looked back to see Justin Bieber walking in. i was so excited! i ran up to him and said can i have your autograph? he said how about we go on a date instead? i was so happy i jumped and gave him a hug, when i then woke myself up. :roll:
Livie....:)

Jonathan

Re: viva la bieber!

Postby Jonathan » 01 May 2011 04:40

Nice dream! Perhaps in your next dream you can continue your date with Bieber? 8-)

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 02 May 2011 22:48

Interesting! Having two people telling you they are your dream guides is a very strong dream sign!I wonder, have you seen them in other dreams?

livie12

Postby livie12 » 03 May 2011 01:45

i haven't had the same people as a dream guide, but i have had others. there pretty useful but sometimes they try to convince me that im not lucid. sometimes it works too. :?
Livie....:)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”