careful what you ask for

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

careful what you ask for

Postby Peter » 09 Oct 2011 09:22

Lucid last night - via a WILD

Plan was to get a group together to solve an issue I had and wanted some advice on. Then to meet up with a person and discuss to get their reaction so I could present a proposal in real life.

My group got assembled and I did have a brief discussion.
Next the person I wanted to meet appeared and then it got interesting. She said hello, and then said that she was going to kill me. A syringe appeared in her hand and she injected me with a clear fluid. I let this happen and said this is a dream and you cannot harm me. Her reply was to pull out another needle with a murky fluid and inject this into me. Again I made the same response and stayed in the dream so did not die and wake up.
Later on I was at a swimming pool full of people, it was very crowded and my children were in there somewhere. I was a little concerned as I was not quite as lucid as before and acting as a parent.

Outcome was that the next day after a good bike ride to get some air in me and think a little I decided that the main content of a letter I had received was emotional (needles and extreme reaction) and that I needed to strip the issue back to a few important points and get clarity (my children in a pool and crowded out by others)
That is my take on it and I know it is not rocket science to get to this conclusion but it’s the first time I have taken intent of this nature into a dream and got a very clear dream in parts that was exactly what I wanted from trusted friends in a group to the person I need to present a proposal to.
The dream was a lot more that the two points I have just made and a few more scenes not related to what I was seeking.

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”