My first lucid/mutual dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jamjam

My first lucid/mutual dream

Postby jamjam » 12 Oct 2011 22:48

I remember it as if it was just yesterday. Here is my first lucid (and partly mutual) dream directly from my dream journal!
Oct 9 2008
I'm entering my bedroom ready to do my reality check. Wonderful! Omg! I'm dreaming! Hold on I must calm down. I take a few seconds to calm down... Then I start rubbing my hands while spinning. It's still blurry so I demand for clarity. Hooray it's not blurry anymore. I take a moment to thank my subconscious and then I decide to find my friend I find him lost in a dark cave. I create a lantern and go inside shouting his name. We walk outside but he looks confused. I ask him what's wrong and he replies "You look weird mister" (huh?) I create a mirror and see that I looked hideous! I shapeshift into a transparent phantom (don't ask me why I was fulfilling a fantasy). We walked and I told him he was dreaming. He starts blabbing about being a poor boy who lived in a village called Gunkalunka. I have a wtf moment. I create a wishing rock and give it to him. He wished that he was the smartest person in the universe. He realized it was a dream and we had fun doing some stuff like finding the meaning of life. BTW I learned that the meaning of life was to live. I was about to ask for my soulmate when the dream faded into black.

That was my first lucid mutual dream.

Ryan

Re: My first lucid/mutual dream

Postby Ryan » 13 Oct 2011 23:52

One word: Awesome. :)

Congrats!
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”