My first lucid dream. (at 12)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jenny Helen

My first lucid dream. (at 12)

Postby Jenny Helen » 25 Oct 2011 18:19

My first lucid dream, or so i think it was, happened a year ago. I was at my best friends house, and had to help a wizard escape from their bathroom. (don't ask me why.) after i had finished this task, i walked out into the back yard, and looked up at the sky. Then suddenly i realized, i was in a dream! I could do what ever i wanted to! So i remembered something my mom told me, that when she was little she dreamt of flying all the time. So i decided to try it. I started at one end of the yard, ran the fastest i could, jumped up into the air, and sailed out with my arms spread out. It was quite amazing, and i enjoyed every minuite of it, until i was pulled over, or rather down, and give a speeding ticket. I then woke up

I didn't know what a lucid dream was until i googled it. Ah, google, where would we be without you. I am now trying to do it again, because it was so scramblin' AWSOME! :D
(please forgive any bad spelling or grammatical errors)
Splendidly Strange~

Re: My first lucid dream. (at 12)

Postby Peter » 25 Oct 2011 19:34

great dream - hope your next one comes soon

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”