First lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kakes 411

First lucid dream!

Postby kakes 411 » 31 Oct 2011 02:31

So...

I was waking up many times that night and accidentally did a WILD lucid dream. (Wild is wake induced lucid dream, right?) And so I am in a park and realize I am dreaming. I just take a moment to rub my hands together and look at my surroundings. So then I imagine an old friend of mine standing behind me. After a few seconds, I hear a "hey". I turn around and see him. He looked as like he had just gotten through a fistfight. Then he starts going on and on about how he'll see me again, here and there, like when you have to depart from a strange friend that has been there along the way, like in the movies and stuff. Eventually I find myself in class. I get all exited, seeing as I've always wanted to make a school dream scenario. I still know I'm dreaming but I am letting my brain control most of it. So then I find my friends in a conversation. A friend asks another what they would do if they were the last ones on earth with another kid in my class. She says she would bash his head in and throw him off a cliff. This increased my lucidity, seeing as she would never say something that violent. I end up playing a version of super Mario bros. with her, and when I wake up, I am in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Feedback?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

fineganswaker

Re: First lucid dream!

Postby fineganswaker » 31 Oct 2011 19:46

"And so I am in a park and realize I am dreaming.

Wow--fantastic!

It sounds like you might have actually had a Dream Induced Lucid Dream (DILD) since you realized you were dreaming at one point in the dream. Did it feel like you just sort of stepped into the dream consciously? If so, then, yes, you had a WILD.

I'm asking because I haven't experienced a WILD at all, but have lately been using WILD induction techniques to have LDs later on, where I recognize a dreamsign or do a reality check inside a dream--and then become lucid.

Anyway, congrats! And now that you've had your first LD, your chances of having repeats have just gone up, like, tenfold!

kakes 411

Postby kakes 411 » 05 Nov 2011 00:22

Well, the first part of the dream I remember is the park. And so I think I just automatically realizd I was dreaming as soon as I dreamed.
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 08 Nov 2011 16:53

Congrats!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”