attempt at healing

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

attempt at healing

Postby Peter » 08 Nov 2011 19:31

LD via WILD entry. Quite sticky as I have trouble getting OBE and into dream. I was tired on going to bed and think I was a little restless and trying to hard as I didnt want to lose the dream.

Into dreamspace and intent was to heal my sore ear.In WR I have a burst eardrum. I tried to get my hands to glow or take energy from somewhere. There was no reaction and so I just placed my hands to my head and put my fingertips on my ears. I did get a light set of vibrations but this will happen if you try to place a hand into another anyway. I did this mabe 3 or 4 times and then stopped. All the time I was thinking about my ear getting better.

WR - its no worse and quite happy with that but dont consider the dream a sucess from a healing point of view.

Playing with 3 big black dogs, I put my hand out to them and they got to bite it. It is a firm bite and light pain but I leave it out for them. DC are looking concerned and advise me to not so this but I say that I have no fear of dogs and just carry on. The DC are a little conerned still but just watch. The dogs are ok and just play bite my hand.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”