Ouch

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Ouch

Postby Peter » 16 Nov 2011 07:13

WILD LD after a very restless night of almost no sleep. Got my dream at 7 in the morning - lasted bout 45minutes
I woke myself up in the middle and then went back into the dream by WILD again

Drifted in light hypno images, getting white on white lately.

Lots of girls around me, all wanting to talk and in differant settings, shops, malls, parks. Scenes kept changing.

Standing at the edge of some very high and steep cliffs on mountain tops, jumped off and flew/floated around for a while. Just enjoying the freedom

Was in a public place and holding onto chairs, they would then take me up in the air. I got quite high and let go the chairs as I decided that I did not need them and stayed up where I was

In mall and talking to a girl, a man appeared and came to me. He pulled a small curved knife and cut my wrist in a complete circle right around. I just looked at him and said " I am dreaming" and not bothered by this at all. He looked confused and cut my hand right off my arm. Felt the knife go into bone and felt the cut. I shook my head and willed my hand to heal which it did. Next he slipped a small knife throught my palm, it really hurt but again was no big deal. This time I put my hand round his throat and stretched his neck a little. Dream ended

In a room and I seen my boy playing on a couch, I gave him a cuddle and left.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jonathan

Re: Ouch

Postby Jonathan » 18 Nov 2011 07:11

Lots of random little LDs tonight, eh Peter? :)

I have days like that sometimes. Tends to happen if I wake up early in the morning and start dozing.

Peter

Postby Peter » 18 Nov 2011 09:39

yip it was. I think one upon a time I would have been up there with the worlds worst sleepers and it was flashback to that time. It felt like a few minutes sleep for the complete night and I was smashed and drifted to sleep at about 7 in the morning. Alls well that ends well and took a nap in the afternoon.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 07 Dec 2011 00:59

I was ironically just thinking, if in full lucid dream can you feel pain.? Ahaha that answered my question.!
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Dec 2011 02:23

yip u can feel pain and its quite real as it hurts

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 07 Dec 2011 06:29

That gives me a great example to how vivid lucid dreaming really is :o

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Dec 2011 07:50

sometimes you expect pleasure and that happens and feels great, other times you expect pain and that is quite real, the oddest moments are when you experiance pain and then look to see what caused it. its gets a little twisted there as you are reacting to the dream rather that responding to it - and this is very much like real life, or the same illusion. With somethink as simple as this the mistery begins

Peter

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 07 Dec 2011 19:13

That is strange. :o hey peter, you seem really experiencedd, other then a dream log, what can help my dream memory.??(don't mean to change subject) but i have been doing the dream log, but sometimes I can't even remember the dream to put it in a dream log, how can I help this problem.?!

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Dec 2011 20:02

change the way you think about it and instead of keeping a dream log which means that its either a dream recorded or a negative result and getting frustrated about that try thinking of it as an activity log and record activity. Instead of recording dreams and feeling good about a yes and bad about not remembering dreams it will look look like this.

Recall - dreams recorded
Fragments - bits of dreams, sensations, anything
No recall - no dreams

This way the stress goes and if you can start getting relaxed about it and recording fragments as they occur it will get easy.

On waking dont move, blink or do anything just other that spend a moment on recalling. If you move at all you will lose the dream.

I get as many as 8 a night and in detail but some times lose a few of them and they will come back during the day. Other times they are so long (fully lucid dreams) that it can be come pages. Other times I have no recall but this is rare.

Hope this helps and keep us all posted

Peter

ThreeStarE

Postby ThreeStarE » 07 Dec 2011 20:30

Alright thanks peter, I can't wait to master this stuff andd not nedd to listen to the brainwave stuff anymore -.-' like the only time I got close was one night, I hadd 3 semi lucid dreams, nothing was vivid at all. But I have a feeling dream recall may help a lot. Ill let you know if I have any awesome first lucid dream andd ill thankyou for it.!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”