Doing lucid things unlucidly!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MiaSnow

Doing lucid things unlucidly!

Postby MiaSnow » 19 Nov 2011 08:07

my dream: i am in a completely dark, black space which prompts me to think, "oh i should spin & see if it takes me into a dream." i have been practicing to find myself in this moment! i spin to the left with zest & think, "open eyes, open eyes, open eyes." i struggle for a brief moment wondering what that means, like... how do i open my eyes in a dream? so then i quit thinking about it & suddenly i can see colors emerge as if eyes have been opened. i am delighted to know my trick works.... & i drift off...

however... i was not lucid! not even while recognizing where i was in the darkness, spinning, seeing colors emerge, etc! i had no real awareness. still, i am very encouraged!

have you experienced this sort of awareness issue?

Peter

Re: Doing lucid things unlucidly!

Postby Peter » 19 Nov 2011 10:40

were you asleep and aware or were you medatating or drifting off to sleep and all this happened?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

MiaSnow

Re: Doing lucid things unlucidly!

Postby MiaSnow » 23 Nov 2011 08:47

i was asleep & there was no real awareness. i did not know i was dreaming, even though i was spinning & thinking about dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”