WILD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

WILD

Postby Peter » 30 Nov 2011 19:57

WILD
Key points in this dream was that a lot of the dream was in full light comparable or better than daytime and full colour. I cant recall this before, it was stunning. I make a point of checking my hands quite often in a LD and they are normally glowing or looking like they are just made of energy. In this dream they looked as if they were normal with shape, size and color as they should be, on checking a few times there was one instance where two fingers were joined and I tried to pull them apart but they kept joining up again. I didnt try to poke one hand through the other as I was so intrigued with how they were.

I asked the dream for someting special and a small stone appeared in my hand, it was a green color and I played with it by turning it around and feeling the texture. It started to liven up and became energy and then flowed into my hand. After this a red stone appeared and the same thing happened. I still feel warm and energised this morning.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”