My first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mariposa777

My first lucid dream

Postby Mariposa777 » 30 Dec 2011 17:04

I'm new here, so hi everybody.My first and so far only lucid dream happened about a year ago, long before I actuallu started trying to have lucid dreams. It wasn't very good. Let me explain. There was this huge storm in my dream (thre was a lot more to it but I don't feel like rambling. Anyways, after the storm, my parents and I were talking about how bad it was, when all of a sudden, my mom started strangling me. In that moment, I realized that it was just a dream! This lasted about five seconds, because I woke myself up. Oh well, I'm sure my second lucid dream will be awesome.

Chronos

Re: My first lucid dream

Postby Chronos » 10 Jan 2012 01:06

Wow. good characters turning violent. I haven't had my mother hurt me in a dream since I was five, and that was because she yelled at me earlier that day.
What happened during those five seconds of conciousness? Did you try to fly, or did the world just fade into your real bedroom? Next opportunity stay calm and rub your hands and inquire why she strangled you.
ARE YOU DREAMING?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”