Wow, what a strange night!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Wow, what a strange night!

Postby LucidDreamer » 16 Jan 2012 14:34

Where to start...

Several lucic dreams..and a couple of Lucid wanders (OBE/rolling out of my body) and several false awakenings, all in one night, phew...

The wierdest one:

I was in a corridoor and there was a phone, I decided to ring my mum (as she is traveling in India at the moment)

When my mum answered I explained I was dreaming, and I was ringing her from a dream. Only to find out that I had called her 12 years on (2024!) So, we had a chat, she was no longer living with her partner and was living in Australia. Haahaa, ive never had a lucid chat on a phone bizzare!!

Ive still not mastered this rolling out of the body yet, my dream body is just so heavy.. I kept slipping back and everything became fuzzy..I checked myhands to see if I was dreaming and had loads of extra fingers..And when I tried to rub them together they just went through each I did mange to get to the window and go for a fly around outside so that was fun!

Just thought I would share, Maybe someone else might want to try and have a Lucid phone call :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”