Huh. I turned down lucidity!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kakes 411

Huh. I turned down lucidity!

Postby kakes 411 » 16 Jan 2012 21:06

So I was having this dream where I was at my school, and everyone got a car. I got a New York taxi from the 70's. I't wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. And so in real life, when I take my iPod to school, I keep it in the front pocket. And so in the dream, I was getting my iPod out of the front pocket of an SUV. :P. And so I was trying to untangle a cord, and I was so focused I couldn't see anything. Then it slowly came to me... I was dreaming! But then I started to think... If I became lucid, I would likely do something else rather that drive the car. And I never remembered to do those things. And so I decided to remain not lucid, or whatever you call it. I was able to see again, got back to the car, and started messing with the "Taxi" and "Off duty" lights. I never got to drive it though...

Well anyway it was a pretty good dream.

What do you guys think?
I'm 12, and have been having lucid dreams for many years, but I just found out about the practice of them.

(Used to call them "dreams where you know you're dreaming")

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”