First day of school, OBE

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Swimming Bird

First day of school, OBE

Postby Swimming Bird » 19 Jan 2012 21:16

I guess an OBE is like a lucid dream, or at least the one I had.
I was on a bus with my ex girlfriend, she was next to some kid who I didn't know, I was in the seat across from them. And I was talking to the kid next to her kinda to make her jealous in a way that I wasn't talking to her, not to be mean but to get her attention lol. anyways I got off the bus and I turned around and said "this is a dream", I don't know how I knew. I guess I always know I'm dreaming but I never consciously know it, if that makes sense. Anyways so I get ready to go back on the bus to talk to her and then the world around me starts to dissolve and I couldn't move my body, I felt really weird. It was a feeling I know would freak me out if I didn't read about OBE's before, so I tried to ask my subconscious a question. I don't even know what I asked I really just asked anything I could think of fast. and then light crept in and I woke up slowly.

Edit* in retrospect I should have spun to make the dream more stable.
also it was the first day of school for me in the morning

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”